Perfect Effect PC-18 Upgrade Kit for God Ginrai

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by Nems, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Nems

Nems Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Perfect Effect's final upgrade to Super Ginrai/Godbomber/God Ginrai! It adds some much needed stablization.

2. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The stabilizers are great, the rest is unnecessary. I'm not spending $35.00 on something Nonnef could produce for much, much less.

3. God Orion

God Orion Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I am surprised there is only one thread about that add-on kit. What are people’s opinion about it? I also bought it essentially for the stabilizers as the rest is huge and as you can’t really store it without Godbomber looking quite ridiculous and not Masterforce-accurate. Hopefully I don’t display it in vehicle mode...

4. Blackout32

Blackout32 Vinnie Paul Abbott = we miss you

Thrash Metal fan huge Pantera/Hellyeah fan
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Yes,...I bought this set when i bought my big daddy takara tomy set for nearly just the wing add-ons and the sword. I love the bigger sword cause the one that comes with the big daddy takara tomy set its punny and funny looking with the big boy. The sword (takara) they give you reminds me of that old wise saying "Dont come to a gun fight with a pocket knife and think you have something and can win" when you can't and asking for a bad idea in the after effect. I've always loved wings on figures for some reason but i love flying anyway so the add on pieces are really awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  5. God Orion

God Orion Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Great input!

Has anyone got a link to a method to lower the wings while in God Ginrai mode? In Benscollectables review, he gets the wings to sit lower and it looks rather better. It is also that way on the PC-18 box. But I can’t find any instructions

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018