Perceptor on the run?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Ladies Man 217, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Ladies Man 217

Ladies Man 217 Ladies Man 217

I got this picture from a listing on Ebay, and thought it was funny until I realized what it was, then I got sad. Times must be tough. It is probably not in your best interest to sell items to people with pictures taken from a flatbed scanner, it isn't the best depiction of the actual item.

This picture was recently taken after Perceptor started cooperating with Cybertronian authorities about inside information pertaining to the Cybertron Mafia. He is currently in the witness protection program. His face has been blurred out for his protection.

Attached Files:

2. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Why not link us to the auction? And why is it sad? Without the link, how should we know? You didn't give enough info.

3. Ladies Man 217

Ladies Man 217 Ladies Man 217

I guess I just thought that in an age when half of us have cameras in our phones, and you can pick one up fairly cheap, that an individual can't afford to get one is sad, literally, not pathetically. Especially when you consider the fact that the extra money they would have made on their vintage toys if people could see them clearly, would have payed for a nice camera.
    Sorry for not posting the whole link. The picture is what made me laugh because it reminded me of when people in the witness protection program have their faces blurred out during interviews, so I came up with the funny caption. Nothing else very funny about the listing, just the pic. For everyone else, sorry for dulling down something that was supposed to be light-hearted and funny.

4. Digital Jesus

Digital Jesus Devastator's big left toe

I laughed. The post needs linkage to really warrant being in here and not in the /toy forum, but meh.