People on message boards amaze me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shaun_C, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

I'm just amazed at the amount of courage people have on a message board:rolleyes2 

On this other NON-TF related message board I belong to.I posted in the board's sub-forum meant for venting.

And I'm getting flamed like crazy.

With replies from A MOD telling me to "Grow some and get fucked"and a poster rudely asking if I've got a mental disorder.And say crap like "All your posts sound like a 12 year old boy" Yet NONE of my posts on that board even come CLOSE to that description.Nice how they make a harsh remark without any proof.

But the fact a MOD is flaming me boggles,mods should lead by example.But since the posters started flaming me AFTER the mod did.I suppose they are following his example.Just a negative one

They're calling me a child who needs to get out of grade school.Yet they're the ones who are ganging up on ME.Which is pretty grade school right there,3-6 people ganging up on 1 guy is VERY childish.I only vented something I had on my mind at the time & since then the feeling's passed.

I mean UGH it takes so much courage to make remarks like that when you're behind a PC screen *sarcasm*But then I guess that's the point.

Gotta love the anonymity of board communities

Guess this is what you'd call "Cyber-bullying" what with the insults I'm recieving and what not.At least REAL bullies do it in your face.

Not like I'll lose sleep though.It won't ruin they're day to degrade someone,so it won't ruin mine since I don't know them anyway.They're only acting tough because it's behind a screen anyway

Ah feels good to let that out :D 

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I have no idea where that came from, but it is so true.

Regarding your post, I'm not making an opinion or saying anything until I know a little more about the other forum.

3. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Will smack your bitch

Jesus, what did you post?

4. Savanna

Savanna Want to Touch my Wankel?

Is this forum you speak of a large known forum, or more of a place were everyone knows each other, and fears others?

5. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    This thread is completely useless without your post. HOnestly who knows what you vented about? Mayb it does deserve the reaction.

POST THE POST let the fandom decide.

Thanx
    Transbot90210

6. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Nothing much different then the type of threads I've posted here.Basically I vented about a frustration I had the other day.Didn't over exaggerate,just expressed how I felt at THAT time

DEFINATELY nothing worthy of the reaction I got.I could have that SAME conversation with someone I know here.And they wouldn't react NEARLY as harsh.In fact they'd offer condolences more then anything

But then again it was a bodybuilding board where the majority of the members take Anabolic Steroids.So maybe that extra testosterone amped up their agression

I mean if they didn't like my vent,that's fine.Then just ignore the thread and move on.

7. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    We generally don't allow the bad-mouthing of other message boards, even ones you refuse to name. So let's not talk trash about other boards or the people on it, mmkay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.