People like this make me hate eBay sometimes

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Kranix2k, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Kranix2k

Kranix2k Spare me this mockery!! TFW2005 Supporter

I had been wanting to complete my cassette collections for Soundwave and Blaster and had come across an auction from a Briton selling GrandSlam and RainDance complete resealed on their card. It was a 10 day auction and on day 7, it mysteriously goes bye-bye. The bidding was up to about 28 bucks and there were about 7 bidders. Now I go searching again, and find this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Cassettes-GRANDSLAM-RAINDANCE-MOC_W0QQitemZ170096718853QQcategoryZ4696QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

Evidently, the turd figured he/she wasn't gonna get what he/she "deserved" to get for the toys, so they pulled the auction and post it back up for this ridiculous B.I.N.

The sad part is the previous auction had a line in it saying "NO NONSENSICAL BUY IT NOWS HERE!"

Just FYI, those two figs had been going for about 50-60 bucks, even with their cards.

2. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 TFWM SUCK!!!!!

News Credits:
    I had both sets, autobot and decepticon combiners, MISB up for sale on ebay, here and tfans for months for $110 and no one ever came through. I've seen them go for more then that.

3. Mixmaster

Mixmaster logh ghot SIS yoD TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That's probably not a bad price if you live in "Rip-off Britain" as I do, but seems pretty steep for everyone else.

4. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    I know the feeling. I had that done to me on an MP Starscream last week. Guy killed it and listed it with a BIN that was inline with all the other BIN MP-03's.

5. Kranix2k

Kranix2k Spare me this mockery!! TFW2005 Supporter

I agree, except that the figs they had up for sale were not MOC. They were loose figs resealed on the card, so $110 or greater would be a rip, IMHO.

6. hard core prime

hard core prime lil but cool keep it hard

ha is it just me or the lable on it say 3.99