People already in Prime Mode

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Angelwave, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    And I mean....they are far into it. Prime Mode Level 18, 19.....

I know we get a lot of experience, but damn! :lol 

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Yeah, someone here said they made it to Prime mode, and I think the post was yesterday.

3. Angelwave

News Credits:
    It's crazy. And I thought I was playing a lot. My highest character right now is my Scientist at 20 and my Titan at 14.

People need to get up and stretch for a bit. :D 

4. Downshift-1307

Downshift-1307 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dunno about you guys, but at £40 a pop I make my games LAST.

5. SG17

SG17 PSN: SG-17

Most of them are probably boosting. I've run into (and ruined) a few boosting games on Conquest.

6. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

Prime mode already = sad people with nothing better to do. Seriously, being in Prime mode already is nothing to be proud of.

7. Angelwave

News Credits:
    That's what I'm saying. We still got 2 more DLC packs to look forward to. Why rush?

It wouldn't surprise me. I haven't seen any myself. My Conquest matches end up turning into team deathmatches. :lol 

8. SwindlesShop

SwindlesShop Kenny Power's drug dealer

News Credits:
    I agree. I'm sure most of them don't see much sunlight.

9. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    I only have about 15 hours of gameplay over 5 days and I already have my titan and my destroyer maxed out, my scientist at 16 and my infiltrator at 17, averaging about 40-50 points and 10,000-15,000 xp per game on conquest. Not all that hard to rank up.

Though with that said, I'm not prime modeing till Dinobot DLC.

10. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

They're giving out too much exp, that's what's wrong. you couldn't hit prime in three days playing WFC. Even with double exp weekend.

11. SG17

I actually like it like this. I am one who has never really enjoyed the RPG elements that shooters gained since 2007. I'd like to be able to use my favorite guns, skins, etc without having to play for hours and hours to earn enough arbitrary points to unlock them.

It is like playing a racing game and not being able to use all of the cars from the start but being stuck with a handful of junkers to unlock your favorite.

12. BooyakaDragon

BooyakaDragon I Don't Even Know

News Credits:
    I agree with that statement. I don't have the time to play for hours on end because of school.

13. The Constructicon

Just because some folks don't have the time or want everything up front doesn't mean that folks who do should have their game be beat in under a week.

In WFC I loved earning my Prime, it felt like an accomplishment. It took a long while, I'd get on and play for about an hour a day and each thing I unlocked made it feel like I had that much more reason to keep playing.

Dumping massive exp on people is only going to serve to shorten the game's lifespan because a large number of players aren't going to keep playing once they've done everything in the game.

14. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm AllBurnedOut, and I approve this message.

15. SG17

There are 100 levels of Prime, you have plenty to do.

You have 10,000 levels to get through and plenty of challenges.

16. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    How do you know that? The "Prime 100" heads could just mean a combined level of all the classes.

17. lildevilchick

lildevilchick what the doctor ordered

Actually, I think the amount is perfect. It took WAY too long to level in WFC. I'm a casual multiplayer and I'm not ashamed to admit I'm not terribly good at it, so leveling is pretty slow for me. I got to level 10 in most of the clases fairly quickly, but now it takes me awhile to reach the next levels.

Believe it or not, you're in the minority here. More players take their time with this stuff. Why should we have to suffer and never unlock anything just because a handful of individuals play the game non-stop. Most gamers these days are CASUAL gamers. Yes, there are the die-hards who will play constantly until they get sick of a game, but for the most part, people who play video games do so when they have the time.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  18. The Constructicon

I can respect that but as a gamer who plays a lot and loves it, there need to be more long-term rewards then. I have spent $70 on this game already and have finished campaign nearly to the max, I'm only missing the audio logs now and in my first game I reached level 8... I managed to get to the same level as the demo in ten minuets whereas it took an entire week to do so before.

If they're going to make it this easy, they need to make some super high level rewards or something as incentive for dedicated players to keep going and supporting the game.

I don't think I'm in the minority, I don't play non-stop but when I do play I want something to do. After a few weeks of playing this game as it is, everything will be unlocked. It doesn't matter how "casual" you play, you can play an hour a day for a month and still get to where you need to be. If anything that's "taking your time" more than expecting it to be easy and get things right away.

There are LEGIONS of dorky, pimple faced Call of Duty fans who play for months on end to get their millionth prestige, the casual gamer isn't as dominant as you might think.

19. ShadowXD

ShadowXD Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What is boosting?

20. The Constructicon

That's when people play a game just to level up, say you join a game with nothing but friends and just zip around capturing nodes for exp instead of killing.

Anything that goes against the normal rules of the game in an attempt to earn extra points is considered boosting. You can boost exp, achievements, anythign that can be earned in-game there's someone who'll boost for it.