Pennsylvania Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Maverick Hunter Christian, Jun 28, 2003.

1. galien

galien Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    One set of wave 4 Deluxes at Oaks Target

2. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Since the montgomeryville target has zero titans voyagers on the shelves and none in the back, I'm guessing they'll restock with blitzwing and octane.. and I'm almost 100% certain that I'm going to miss out on both lol.

Also, the Walmart in hilltown is also devoid of voyagers, so I imagine they'll restock with the new ones as well, which again, I'm sure I'll miss out on lol.

3. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    They haven't been found anywhere but Target at this point. TRU and Walmart will most likely restock with wave 3 and 4. (Megatron, Optimus and Broadside)

4. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    When I went to the Target in Montgomeryville on Sunday and saw that there were only 2 Broadsides remaining I took one over to a Target employee to scan and see if some were in the back, to which he said no. As I walked away another employee there walked over to him and said "Yeah, those collectors run through these figures, as soon as we get anything new they're gone."

So some of them know procedure at least out there anyway. The Cheltenham Target people are clueless and couldn't care less. Same for Cedarbrook Walmart, otherwise they'd have more TF figures in rotation.

5. Timothy.R

News Credits:
    I thought I read someone here found octane at the Walmart in hilltown.

6. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Shippensburg Walmart has the same two spider-wrapped Megatrons they've had for a while, plus two TLK Grimlocks and an Optimus, also spider-wrapped.
    Not much else.

7. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    There's 2 of each TR Wave's 3&4 Legends at Cheltenham Target, a few wave 3 deluxe's, 2 Broadsides and they appear to be going backwards with TR Leader since 2 new Soundwaves were sitting there.

And after recently visiting "The TR Appreciation's Thread" there's a few TM's I'm now interested in troop building.
    Terri-Bull Wave 1
    Loudmouth Wave 1
    Brawn Wave 2
    Skytread Wave 2
    Apeface Wave 2
    Shuffler Wave 4
    Ramhorn Wave 5

Not expecting to find them all at this point being all late to the party but if anyone comes across these in the Philly/Horsham/Montgomeryville/PlymouthMeeting area please let me know. They're probably taking up useful space anyway. :cool: 

8. Veloxiraptor

Veloxiraptor Moé than Meets the Eye

News Credits:
    Abington Target actually had an Octone (which I got). No apparent Blitzwings :/

9. Timothy.R

News Credits:
    I'll definitely take a look a look around while I'm out.

• Like Like x 1
  10. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    Wow...did you ask anyone there if they had anymore in the back?

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  11. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

You could use the DPCI checker. Granted that would just check the assortment not a specific figure.

087-06-1378 voyager

12. Ash321

Ash321 Active Member

Yah, it's assortment DPCI.

13. Veloxiraptor

Veloxiraptor Moé than Meets the Eye

News Credits:
    They like to say they can only bring out more if there's space. And I'm sure there'd be space if the company hadn't bought ten billion Broadsides XO

• Like Like x 2
  14. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

I've actually had good luck with people at least pretending to check and sometimes getting what I want. Like the other day at Target there was plenty of wave 3 TR on the pegs. I asked someone if they could check for Quake (scanner indicated more in back) and I said it's sort of a purple. Few minutes she comes back with Triggerhappy and asked if that was what I wanted, since it was sort of the closest to purple? But there was an effort.

If your store had Octane/Blitzwing and ran out on the floor and there are more in back, IMO there's a good change that the more are Blitz/Octane.

15. Timothy.R

News Credits:
    I checked the Walmart in horsham, the Walmart in warrington, and the target in warrington. None of them had any titan masters at all.

The two walmarts are also a joke in terms of transformers.. I guess they missed the "you can't sell something unless you actually stock the shelves/pegs" memo.

And the target is loaded with broadsides.

• Like Like x 1
  16. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    Out of all these TR voyagers I've gotta say that that particular mold is my least favorite and yet it's had the most usage so far. I've had no desire to buy A3, Leo Prime, or Broadside. And if I do grab that BBTS exclusive set I'm still on the fence if I'll keep or sell TidalWave along with PMOP. Meanwhile Galvatron's mold has only been used once yet it could definitely make a decent Shockwave and Darkmount/Straxus figure IMO.

But we do have Hascon, SDCC, NYCC and 2 more unrevealed TR exclusive sets, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Yeah, Walmart hasn't even been trying in this area. A lady at the Cedarbrook Walmart claims the TF pegs are empty because they're renovating. But every other toy aisle is filled to capacity. I even took a picture on countless new hasbro boxes like 2 week ago and there was like 4 wave 3 deluxes that just went and 2 Sixshots (1 still remains) to show for it.

Thanks for the heads up though. Guess I shouldn't have waited so long to be interested in them.

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Ash321

Ash321 Active Member

Walmart is fking weird man. They stock so much of the same shit that they put them on top of the shelves.

I got into a hilarious situation because of this. You guys remember the Takara chromedome headmaster thing ? I figure may as well looking for one. The Walmart in Hatfield have like 20 Chromedome, and they stock it on top of the shelves ... So me being like 5"7' have to jump up and down to check each of their Chromedome, and the worst part is none of them have the takara head. ....

18. Timothy.R

News Credits:
    You should just buy the titan masters from HTS.

BBTS has most of them still.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  19. mirarage

mirarage Agent of Primus

News Credits:
    Target - montgomeryville
    At noon yesterday, there were 1ea kup & perceptor on pegs with rest probably in back according to the price scanner.

20. worldsgreatest

worldsgreatest Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Not that weird. Most of the overstock of wave 1.5 is due to a Christmas kiosk display that Wal Mart had. Most stores around me are still sitting on that stuff.

The 'new' run that had the Takara head was stocked way after that. Chances are if your Wal Mart is sitting on surplus it's going to be way old surplus.