Pennsylvania Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Maverick Hunter Christian, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Timothy.R

Timothy.R Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Where are you moving?

2. Mizzinno

Mizzinno Merc With A Mouthplate

News Credits:
    Up to Enola

3. Ajcrn1025

Ajcrn1025 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So this is frustrating...

The Toys R Us in Langhorne has never had anything more than wave 2 legends and voyagers Titans Return. They never got in the Deluxes or Titan Masters or Leader classes. I just stopped there and all they have is wave 1 Leader classes and legends.

Has anybody seen anything Wave 2 or wave 3 at Toys R Us? I've been searching for wave 4 at Walgreens. Can't find anything in the area. The Walgreens all seem to have Chromedome and Scourge.

4. Ajcrn1025

News Credits:
    Oh and I should add, if you're looking for new Robots In Disguise though, Toys R Us is the place to go. They have plenty of combiner force RID Deluxes all over the place

5. cutrookie

cutrookie Well-Known Member

Mccandless Walgreens only has wave 1 headmasters
    They did have the new power ranger movie figures clearanced down to $4.49, if any one is interested. That's half the price than what target is charging.
    They also got a fresh case of wave 3 kreo minifigs if anyone is still looking for those, in the Easter candy section.
    The power Rangers are on the opposite side of toys towards the back wall

6. Mondochuk

Mondochuk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd say Walgreens has slowed significantly. I've checked a dozen of them in the last 2 weeks and only come away with a single Quake.
    Target is where I've heard of Wave 3 popping up the last week or so, so check them out.

I nabbed Wave 3 at Toys R Us, but it was way back before Christmas, so they're probably through what they got.

It seems like it's always a drought between January and like March/April/May every year, then it clears up and resumes some bit of normalcy.

7. TransfanG1

TransfanG1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sure he's not referring to the one in Kulpsville? That's where there was a Quake and Hot Rod last week, now down to just that Hot Rod that's been there since they first got wave 3 in. It was still there today when I stopped in.

8. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Cheltenham Target is still empty save for 2 Leader Soundwaves and 10-15 TM's there was 1 Repugnus and 1 Shuffler there the rest were waves 2 and 3.

9. Timothy.R

News Credits:
    Especially during a movie year.. with only a little more than a month to go until the shelf date (I believe) the shelves will probably stay pretty barren until then. I would assume. We'll probably see stock here and there, but I don't think the section will be filled until the release date.

Luckily with this movie line I'm actually a bit excited for a few figures which is a nice change from my feelings of the last movie line.

Both voyager megatrons look quite nice, the masterpiece figures, voyager scorn (though I'm disappointed about the coloring), deluxe bumblebee looks really nice, hound looks okay, and I'm a sucker for dragon transformers.

So, I'm not optimistic for the movie, but the toy line definitely seems better than the previous one.

10. Ajcrn1025

News Credits:
    Random question...back in 2012/2013, I used to only collect Masterpieces. The legends class figures (Gears, Swerve, Tailgate, Starscream, Acid Storm, and Shrapnel) I never bought. It never dawned on me until Kickback came out that they were all one line just rebranded. So I have Bombshell and Kickback, but not Shrapnel. I have Thundercracker and Skywarp, but not Starscream and Acid Storm. I don't particularly care for Nemesis Prime or Optimus Prime, Megatron and Cosmos (since they are re-releasing Cosmos anyway). I've looked on Amazon and they have them, but the price is double what they originally were. Does anyone know of any places in Bucks, Montgomery or Philadelphia Counties that might have them and at a decent price?

11. Timothy.R

News Credits:
    I don't think there's anywhere that still has them. And if there is some comic shop or something that has them, I'd imagine they'd be overpriced.

You might want to check B/S/T threads.

12. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Herald Of Primus

News Credits:
    Your best bet is hoping you can spot them at the upcoming NJCC in Cherry Hill on March 12th. The sellers with bends full of random TF's underneath their tables are normally the cheapest. The one shelling rare figures top shelf I tend to wait them out till they're about to close up shop then present them with offers (since none of them really trying to take them home).

13. Mondochuk

News Credits:
    That could be it. Mailing address and address in the Walgreens app is Lansdale. It's the one near the turnpike entrance.

14. mirarage

mirarage Agent of Primus

News Credits:
    Technically, that's kulpsville.
    Since it's next to the "lansdale" interchange, it's in "lansdale".
    There's 1 lone hot rod there.
    The actual lansdale walgreens at main(rt63) & valley forge(rt363) has been sitting on 2 blurrs & a scourge for months now.

15. Mondochuk

News Credits:
    Well at least we got that straightened out. Sounds like New Britain/Doylestown-shares a zip code, but it's own unique town. Or in this case "-ville."

16. Ajcrn1025

News Credits:
    A lot of places in this country are like that. Multiple towns use the same ZIP code

17. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Chambersburg Target has two Gnaws, two Kickbacks, three Bumblebees, a Megatron, an Optimus and a Soundwave. Also a Skywarp.

18. TransfanG1

TransfanG1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah that one's been good to me, got 2 complete sets of wave 3 & 4, less Breakaway, which I'm still looking for.

19. Ajcrn1025

News Credits:
    Walgreens in Levittown at Bristol-Oxford Valley Rd and New Falls Rd has Hot Rod and Triggerhappy

20. SolidGreg

SolidGreg Predacon

Now it's one Gnaw. I grabbed one.