Peaugh's shelf clearing blowout!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Peaugh, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Gotta get rid of some of this, so help me out! Check my ebay feedback (same username) and buy with confidence! A lot of non-tf stuff here, but still pretty neat. More coming soon. Offers accepted, shipping not included in price. Buy more and save on shipping! All are complete with instructions unless noted.

To reiterate, I'LL TAKE OFFERS ON ANYTHING. Think I'm asking to much for something? Make me an offer, I'm flexible. See something in a picture without a price listing? Make an offer, I'm willing to sell this stuff. The Deadpool figures I plan on keeping, everything else is fair game for offers.

Alternators Optimus Prime - $14 -PENDING

[​IMG]

Super Go-Bots Cykill (figure only, all parts intact) -$8

[​IMG]

Solar Streak Megazord (not sure if I still have directions) - $16

[​IMG]

10th Anniversary Spawn - $8 - PENDING

[​IMG]

Exosquad figures - $10 each - all three for $25. As is - no instructions, J.T. Marsh looks like the ankle pods have been glued on, otherwise nice figures. -PENDING

[​IMG]

Exalted First edition Hardcover Sourcebooks + Creatures of the Wyld paperback sourcebook

$12 each ($30 for Creatures) or take all 9 for $100 and save $26. Or you know, make an offer. :)  Shipping will be a bit more on these as they're heavy :) 

[​IMG]

Paypal only please. Makes things faster and easier on my end. PM if you're interested. More to come later.

2. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Couple more:

Staks Super go-bot with both guns, Trailer, Crasher and Slicks -$12

[​IMG]

Here's another odd lot. Much like the Botocn '06 full set earlier, I am hesitant to part with these, but will for the right price. It's the Invader Zim and Gir figures and accessories from the first line of figures, the limited Gir figure from the DVD boxset, and the Hot Topic Exclusive Zim figure. No set price, if you want them, make an offer. I get an offer I like, they're yours.

[​IMG]

3. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Here's more pictures of the shelves I want to clear out a bit. See something you like? make an offer. No guarantees that EVERYTHING is for sale, but I can stand to see a lot of it go. Most likely going to hang on to the season one Power Rangers stuff, but if you do want to bid, Megazord and Dragonzord have their original boxes with both the box and the styro insert in great shape.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay, new rule, the Marvel Legends Deadpool and the minibust aren't for sale (at least, not for cheap, and even if I end up caving on the Marvel Legends, the bust isn't going anywhere :)  ) I'm willing to part with my custom and the two X-men Deadpool figures.

Juggernaut - SOLD
    War Machine - PENDING
    Nightcrawler - PENDING

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FYI, the chest panel is there and intact on the power suit combiner. Just folded down to show the gobot inside. The gobots inside the suits are in good shape, Leader-1 in the chest, Turbo and Scooter in the legs, and Blockhead (mixer) and Good Knight (classic roadster) in the arms.
    [​IMG]

4. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Here's Quickmix. Like I mentioned, missing his cyberkey, but I made a button out of matching yellow and his gimmick works just fine. - $9

EDIT: His arm mixer/cannon operates just fine. I just noticed while handling him for the pics that I locked one side down :) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EDIT #2: Transmetal Optimus isn't for sale, he was sitting on the shelf because I had to move him to get to Quickmix :) 

5. valiant_knight

valiant_knight Well-Known Member

pm'd you

6. devgru6

devgru6 Member

pm'd you

7. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Bump. Still plenty left!

8. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Don't want the thread getting lost. B-UMP!

9. Dreweido

Dreweido Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Shame the Deadpool stuff isn't for sale I would've bought the custom and the bust.

10. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Actually, if you want to make on offer on the custom, I'd be willing to part with that. The two older figures I'd probably part with as well, but the ML and the Bust are staying :)