Peaugh Reviews: Titanium War Within OPTIMUS PRIME and MEGATRON

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Peaugh, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
  2. 1987olds442

1987olds442 Cam Maximus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Megatron was originally going to have a sword, and the clip is there to store the sword. They cancelled the sword due to cost, but the clip remained.

Oh and a nice little easter egg they actually left Don's name on Prime's gun :D 

3. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    Man, it's a good thing I bought these BEFORE there was ever a video review of them - especially after watching this one :)  Reviews don't typically make me laugh, but watching Prime just disintegrate like that had me howling pretty good.

These guys look great in bot mode next to each other after you spend 2 hours posing them perfectly and never touch them again, but I have to agree that they ARE just nothing but frustration waiting to happen when it comes to transforming them. These two, the WW Seekers, the G1 Rodimus, Magnus & Scourge... all great examples of something being good in theory but awful in practice. Too bad we've never got them reissued in plastic.

4. Liege Prime

Liege Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I can't argue with anything said about them. The only titaniums that works on all levels is RID Prime and the WWI Seeker mold, but I think RID Prime has the least amount of diecast.

WWI Prime is really a nice figure aesthetically, he's just a floppy mess.