Peaugh Reviews: Savio-Prime's Custom Double Blaster BUMBLEBEE!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Peaugh, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yea, this totally deserves this type of attention. Savio prime ftw! (Shameless plug) I am so glad I got to paint this for him (end shameless plug)

3. shifty02

shifty02 Greetings Programs

That is a thing of beauty right there!

4. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    This is probably gonna come off differently...but please don't take it the wrong way. But what really is the point in reviewing something that no one else can get. Without a doubt it looks fantastic, but it's just a rub in all our faces that would want one of these things....especially myself! :p 

5. savio-prime

savio-prime Autobot

Ebay:
    Thanks Peaugh for all your urgent support in this tough time of mine. I was so nervous about the review but am relieved now that it's done and you covered all the steps real smooth. The feet can have additional steps to transform it for even more accuracy, but it can also stay flat as well. Thank you so much again.

People have been asking for a video review of the figure for quite some time, and I don't do videos. I am going to offer a conversion kit for customizers who have HFTD Bee that want to do these modifications. I am still working on the kit, so it isn't complete yet.

6. savio-prime

savio-prime Autobot

Ebay:
    You did an awesome job painting him and adding the jewels in the eyes. The additional modifications I did after you painted him required more paintwork (and the two additional red gems in the blasters) which Cooljazcustoms did for me. So, thanks go out to you and Cooljazcustoms for all the paintwork! No more plugs from me. LOL.

7. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had been watching the Radicons thread every so often over the months. That 'bee turned out amazing!

If I were you, Peaugh, I'd put that thing under glass.

8. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol , savio, even though we've yet to meet, you are one of the best people I know. Thank you for letting me paint this for you! And peaugh, thank you for seeing all the work that went into the paint work man! I really can't wait to finally unveil mine in all its prototype form!

9. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    For one, he's giving public props to someone's awesome work. For two, it's not the same old boring crap on YouTube of everyone reviewing the same toys.

But most YouTubers don't know about giving praise to others. They want it all for themselves. :lol 

Not talking about any particular people of course. Just speaking generally.

10. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Amazing.

11. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    You're most welcome. It's simply an amazing piece. Just utterly brilliant. I know you sold it under some personal duress, so let me know if you ever want it back.

The paint/detail work is also just stunning. All the little details just pop and he look insanely awesome. Excellent work!

Pretty much this. I've been watching this Bumblebee for MONTHS as it took shape, and the love and care that went into it is apparent. I just think after all the hard work that went into it people should be able to SEE it. Savio's posted plenty of pictures in his thread, but there's some things that are hard to show in still photos.

12. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    You bought it Peaugh, lucky bastard.

13. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    This is incredible, I'm speechless. I don't care it's impossible to get, just being able to see it in action blew me away!

The lower backpack is its only "weak" point (and it doesn't really detract from it) but other than that it's a perfect figure!

14. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    this is a very creative and AWESOME custom! i fell lucky that i was able to have it in my possession for a few days before Peaugh bought it so i could do some touch ups and add the jewels on it.

Savio did a fantastic job, the mods are so much nicer to see and mess with in person than you can see in pics online.

great review to Peaugh by the way :) 

15. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Thanks! The jewels really do add a lot to it, especially the eyes.

16. CooljazCustoms

CooljazCustoms Autocon/Deceptibot

Ebay:
    and to help out a little more, i have purchased some of the custom parts/mods on this B for my own B, and they are very sturdy, no worries there.

all around this was a solid figure, Peaugh, you are def lucky to have this one in your collection....

and i only added the Jewels in the canons, OP1983 had already added the eye jewels a while back on this guy :)  i was super excited when i saw the closeup of the canon jewels at the end of the video tho, my wife laughed at me lol

17. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:

Ah. Still, all the jewels look great. The cannons look great under the desk lights back home. Makes them look like they're in that split second *just* before they're actually fired.

18. TCracker

TCracker おもちゃは今とても暑いです

News Credits:
    This custom rocks at so many levels. Thanks Peaugh for the review. I jellied...

19. Tracer

Tracer _

News Credits:
    Very impressive custom. Honestly, I really enjoy seeing youtube video's of customs people do. The only drawback is that sometimes video just doesn't capture as much detail as photos do.

20. OMEGAPRIME1983

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yea, unfortunately the lower backpack is as bulky as it is only due to physical limitations. But like you said, it doesn't take away from the figure itself. And thanks peaugh for the great comment for the first run of paint, :) . I think this guys hand about 8 or 9 different colors on him!