Peaugh Reviews: Perfect Effect PE-05/06 EJECTOR and REWINDER

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Peaugh, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Shockwave-the-Magnificent

Shockwave-the-Magnificent Plus-size Class

Hey dude, have you been able to get ahold of Wheeljack yet? Kinda surprised there's no reviews of him yet.

3. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just a few notes:

1) The cannons are not the same as the ones on Shadow Warrior. Sadly, Shadow Warrior's do not compress. That's because they hinge open instead, to store the backpack guns inside.

2) Similar to Shadow Warrior's weapon storage, the swords from these guys can store inside a channel on the underside of the cannons.

I'm waiting for my Ultimate Form set from TFSource to ship, once the rest of this month's pre-orders to come in. I'm not hugely excited over the birds, but Eject and Rewind will be nice, and I wanted the new backpack piece for a more stable BFG-mount in robot mode.

I do have their Kingbat release, which is really nice as well. Kind of an awkward looking bat mode, but if you consider him to be merely a bat-like Cybertronian, it's passable. But the weapon mode is awesome, a giant freakin' trident. And disassembled, he gives Megatron a really nice sword (of course, anybody can use it, but I see it as an approximation of G1 Megatron's sword).

4. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:

Yeah, I went back and looked up the Rumble and Frenzy after the fact and saw the different guns. As for the sword storage, that's for pointing that out! The instructions didn't show it so I was unaware of it.