Peaugh Reviews: FrenzyRumble custom LONG HAUL

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by Peaugh, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
  2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I have to say after watching all 3 videos thus far, they feel less like "reviews" and more like "here it is" type videos or ad spots at the very least. A "review" is much like the bulk of the rest of your videos where you demonstrate the figure, and then point out the positive and negative points of what your showing.

Don't get me wrong, so far everything looks cool and all, but I'd like to see a bit of the "good" and the "bad". :) 

3. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Yeah, there's still a lot of OMG SO AWESOME feeling towards the toys. I honestly didn't find anything I would consider "bad," but I do point out some minor issues in the reviews, I just don't outright say "THIS IS A FLAW" in a lot of the cases. Case in point, Long Haul's head is tricky to get to pop out and can be a little frustrating. I show that in the review, I just didn't do a separate flaws section.

Still, duly noted and agreed. All of the Devastator reviews have already been shot, but I'll definitely make a note to be more specific in the future.