PCC Wave 2...only today I find them.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Autovolt 127, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Holy Hell. Now TRU is having sales of Power Core combiner 5 packs but i found something better than the 5 Packs, The Wave 2 2 Packs (Sledge, Icepick and Leadfoot). Damn they look good in person. I didn't even think i'd ever see those. I mean they overstocked so much on Wave 1, I mean their were few of the Wave 2 packs @ my TRU but still, These were released in August/September and only now i find them not only that the Sears in the same mall as my TRU had a crap ton full of Wave 2 packs, Atleast thank god i didn't see Wave 3 before Wave 2 or i'd be pissed. BTW i didn't get them but they could be under the christmas tree in a couple of weeks. ;) 

Geez, I hope Generations Wave 4 Blurr and Dirge, don't become like the Wave 2 packs.

2. Squints

Squints Well-Known Member

If it's any consolation, the Toys R Us by me had a couple Dirges in last week, but mine is still lacking in PCC wave 2 2-packs. Though, strangely, the Wal-Mart 20 minutes down the road had a single Steamhammer 5-pack--yes, a wave 4 set--but the only 2-packs they had were waves 1 and 3, which I already have. I'll admit I hadn't thought to check Sears; I'll have to try that next time I'm out.

3. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've still not seen PCC Wave 2 anywhere. But the Wal-Mart near my house does have Wave 3.

Also haven't found Generations Wave 4 yet, but my local Target gets a new shipment of Wave 5 several times a week.

4. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

The Wal-Marts in my area had them for like a couple of weeks and now wave 3 is pegwarming them all.

Check Kohls, they have wave 2 figures.

5. Insecticon

Insecticon I am a Transformers

Ebay:
    I found wave 2 at Meijer of all places. There's also a bunch of dirges at the Target I went to.

6. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've seen PCC 2-pack Wave 2 maybe 4 - 5 times in the wild. Twice at one Wal-Mart (with a couple of months between sightings), once at TRU, once at K-Mart and once at a Burlington Coat Factory, of all places. The Wal-mart I saw them at is now packed with the recolour PCC 2-pack wave.

Haven't seen Dirge and/or Blurr at all, though.

7. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    A friend of mine found Leadfoot for me back in August. I've never seen him personally. Only last weekend did I find my first Icepick. Still have yet to locate Sledge.

Of course, every walmart I've been to lately has replaced Wave 1 with Wave 3 which of course... is just Wave 1 in different colors. Ugh.

8. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I haven't seen them yet either. I ended up buying Leadfoot from HTS probably a month ago now.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    First of all guys i live in canada guys.

Second I really hope the Blurr and Dirge wave don't turn out like Wave 2's PCC.

10. Computron34

Computron34 Butt + Hurt = TF Fans

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I second the Burlington Coat Factory sighting. Mine had 2 each of the wave 2 PCC, as well as Generations waves 1-3 a couple weeks ago.