Minor/Repaint: PCC Mirage and SkyDive

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rumble02, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

To go along with my Prime here is a small update, PCC Mirage and SkyDive. These smaller figs are rather difficult for me with their springs and what not.but I hope you enjoy. I know the inside of Mirage is still red, and its staying that way. Skydive I think will be the easiest of all of them, only needed minor repainting. wanted to add the red to homage his chest in bot mode. Neither of them have are exactly G1 but considering that PCC isnt G1 I'm pretty much at ease with that.

Small Bios

Mirage = After causing the accident that took Prime away in part and forcing the team to be stuck in alt mode, Mirage gave his most precious gift to the team, when combined Optimus Prime can now access Mirage's invisibility powers. Mirage vows to find a cure or die trying.

Skydive = Skydive brings a sense of preparedness to the team, his vast array of knowledge is infused into the team and Optimus whenever they combine. Prime uses this Knowledge when they go up against seekers and often dispatches Skydive to keep the group safe from above. Skydive often brings the group memories of previous battles to ensure they won't make the same mistakes twice.

Attached Files:

2. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Damn those are looking pretty sweet my man! I've always liked Skydive so it's my favorite of the 2. I tended to have only one member of each combiner team as a kid and Skydive was my rep from the aerial bots. People would definitely buy these drone guys if they were at least painted like our beloved g1 characters

3. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Thank you.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Both of these look really nice!

5. autobotchico

autobotchico Well-Known Member

I like allot

6. blurr69

blurr69 First time caller