PCC minicons - Missed opportunity?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Renidragon, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

So I notcied something. Both Smolder and Leadfoot's minicons would make AWESOME Targetmasters... see (blurry cellphone) pic:

[​IMG]

But all the PCC minicons have a female peg connector... not sure how exactly practical it would be, but it would have been pretty cool if the chest plugins on the figures was the female end, and the flip-out male end was on the minicon. I'd love to see these guys as guns for other figures. Chopster and Pinpoint are two immediate examples of this. They're pretty cool as-is, but it would be pretty cool to see em so they could be used with 5mm fist holes.

Throttler (Sledge's minicon) can be, since they decided to make his head a minicon peg (which is cool), but... it kinda looks like a toy just holding a drill-bit.

2. Wollstone

Wollstone Banned

Well, they pretty much are Targetmasters and most of them/all do have male pegs.

3. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

True. Just not in convenient places. I guess I'm just griping cause it's not quite what I want. At least Chopster has a sweet axe mode that's pretty universal.