PCC Huffer is stuck in vehicle mode

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Xanis, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Xanis

Xanis Plastic Belt Connoisseur

News Credits:
    Yeah. You heard me right, my Power Core Combiner's Huffer is stuck in vehicle mode.
    I bought him recently and opened him and nothing was wrong at all with him; I was quite happy to have him. I went about transforming him, and I loved the vehicle mode! I then began to transform him back, however something was wrong, his cab was (and still is), quite literally, impossible to separate.

When I transformed him into vehicle mode the little peg that is on Huffer's right shoulder (and left part of the cab) did seem to take a bit of force to plug in correctly. Cept now I can't get it to come out.
    Is this a common problem, or is this a special case in which this Huffer is going to live the rest of his life in a freaky truck-gerwalk mode?

2. and2ng

and2ng Examples, Stupid!

News Credits:
    Yeah, the cab halves on mine are pretty tight after you lock them together. It's so tight, it's almost physically impossible to pry them apart by hand because of the small clearance.

I had to use a small flat wooden (blunt?) letter opener to pry the 2 halves apart when transforming him to robot mode.