PCC Grimstone photo request

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Foster, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Just got him this weekend, very impressed with the continuation of the Dinobots aesthetic of using gold/red/silver/gray/black colors, robot mode wings and power and bulk, even in a scout size.

The only downside for me is, he needs robot mode armament. I'm thinking of the sword from my Energon Doom-Lock, and maybe an extra gun from Munitioner. And then in combined mode, the weapons need to be able to be held in the dino mouth of the drone.

Anyone have the ability to show Grimstone with some weapon upgrades?

2. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well although im at work right now and can't take pics I used a red paint marker on a sword from marvel legends Ares and it actually looks pretty badass in combined mode

3. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I would if I could find the bastard :mad 

4. blue death

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Don't feel bad man, I didn't find mine either. Had to pay someone in the junkion $35 to get him shipped to me MISB. My seller found him in Texas and that was back in November. I really don't think the distribution is gonna very good on this wave. Alot like RTS Windcharger but at least Canadians and Europeans have been finding him

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hope you find him at Walmart, the manager there thought this was clearance and gave it to me for five bucks.

6. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    o_O  I actually have something that proving hard to find? holy crap , as for the pic i don't have doom lock so can't do that sorry. But i will try to come up with something.

7. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You got lucky. Distribution wasn't that impressive in Texas either. Lots of people in Houston (and Dallas) still don't have it. I only have it because I found it in Dallas early December. I hit 5-6 Walmarts, found it at one, and it didn't ring up correctly so I had to buy one of the older sets also.

EDIT: BBTS still has preorders for these at $25 with an expected arrival date of January. Let's pray that a lot of stores just haven't gotten them yet instead of low production by Hasbro but the PCC line doesn't look like it's doing that impressive and now there's Target and who knows who else upping the price.

8. ExVeeBrawn

ExVeeBrawn Three dollar Nazi

News Credits:
    I've seen a photo where somebody gave Dinopope Animated Grimlock's Sword of Burning Molten Fire, though I can't say where that was. And due to Wave 3 pile-up in both size classes, I will never ever see a new PCC product again to be able to demonstrate it myself. :p 

9. ChrisW

ChrisW Well-Known Member

Eastern Canadians. Grimstone has yet to show up in the West. (Who, me? Bitter? :wink:  )

Of course I can't complain too much, seeing as how I managed to get one of the 8 Windchargers that showed up in BC this weekend. Granted it took 2 failed attempts and a 30 minute drive...

10. blue death

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well if you happen to see another give me a shout. I'm desperate to get at least one for a friend of mine if not one for myself as well