Minor/Repaint: PCC G1 Scattershot

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by inturnmike, Apr 23, 2011.

1. inturnmike

inturnmike Well-Known Member

Ok, so here is the last of the 5 Technobots I am doing for the PCC/HFTD Computron. I know, I know...he is lacking his familiar "bulge". :)  Also, I know the cockpit windows aren't as clean as others could make them. I tried using tape cut to fit to guide me, but each piece was too small and would just come off. I also want to paint the nosecone white, but I know that it is very hard to get paint to stick well and look nice on rubber nosecones. I've tried this before! Any suggestions or thoughts would be appreciated! I'm including a picture of my modification to include the female portion of PCC drones' connections into his feet for Computron as well. Next is going to be getting them all to connect! (That should be fun....)

Thanks!

-Mike

Attached Files:

2. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    sweet concept!!!
    can't wait to see what you do with it!!!!

3. inturnmike

Thanks, man! Should be interesting finding ways to attach the limbs!

4. inturnmike

So I have figured out how i will be transforming the other 4 guys to make Computron's limbs. I just need to figure out how to make some connectors. It would be nice to have something permanent on each guy...but not at the expense of making their alt or bot modes look bad. It might be better to make seperate connectors that latch on to each fig and only use them when in combined mode...