PCC Drone recommendations

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CyberShadow, Oct 21, 2010.

1. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I am not a huge fan of the PCC five-packs, but the twin-packs are OK. But, I wanted a set of Autobot drones and a pack of Decepticon drones. Ignoring colours, and looking only at the actual effectiveness of the limbs (hands!!!) and how well they work (ie fit on the pegs well!), can you recommend a set from each side for the drones alone that are the best?

Thanks.

2. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    I assume you don't want mix and match and only want to purchase "one set" of drones.

For decepticons I would recommend, out of the current ones out right now... actually... all of them are good. Destructicons, Combaticons, and Destrons are all good, my favorite being Destrons, but I think that's personal. They all look nifty.

For autobots, I would recommend Rallybots (only the drones), as both Protectobots and Aerialbots have the hatable helicopter arm drone, and the jet leg drone isn't the greatest in the world.

3. Jimmy Drift

Jimmy Drift Well-Known Member

Double Clutch w/ Rallybots - drones are probably the best so far, and look great with Huffer or Leadfoot.

As for 'cons, i'd wait for the upcoming Steamhammer/Constructicon set.

4. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    Combaticons are the best set overall. The Rally Bots are the best Autobot set, but that's not saying too much

5. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Honestly I suggest you stay as far away from the 5-Packs as possible. None of the drones are very redeemable, no real hands to speak of either.