PCC Commander not bad... Limbs are even crappier than I thought.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CodeXCDM, Jul 5, 2011.

1. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man... the PCC "drones" as the call them are even lamer than I originally expected.

Got a Bombshock w/ Constructicons set on Clearance... the Scout himself isn't too bad... but if I had been conned to pay 25-30$ for this... I'd have been pissed. K-Mart had him on clearance for far cheaper, ~6$.

I know it's probably been said before... but man are the limbs whack. The arm drones have the flimsiest hands I've seen on a toy for years... and NO articulation outside the combiner port. Legs... a little better but only because Bombshock's leg articulation isn't lost when combined.

I thought it was a bad line before... now I definitely think it's just FAIL. Big time.

That said... anyone know if other stores or websites putting clearance on the 2-pack sets? Like I said before, the core scouts don't look shabby... the limbs are just utter crap. Sides, there's already Creative threads showing that you can make decent Gestalts using only the Commanders.

2. scubaboy31

scubaboy31 Digital Gypsy

News Credits:
    the constructicons and dinobot sets have pretty good limbs...

Dunno why as much as I try not to I want more limb sets. Happy to take them off the hands of anyone who hates them!

3. CVprowl

CVprowl FREEDOM FIGHTER

i need a stunticons set for my son. thats it. he has the others and loves the "drones." matter of fact seems like he makes everything "drones" nowadays.