PCC Combaticon Drones

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Decay_is_awesome, May 14, 2010.

1. Decay_is_awesome

Decay_is_awesome Well-Known Member

so, bomb shock's bio states he was part of an elite military unit and committed some act of betrayal that resulted him him being rewarded with a group of drones. so i started thinking, what if his drones are his old military unit and his betrayal got them killed and their corpses were reformatted into drones/limbs for him? so hes effectively leading his old squad. i doubt it will ever be addressed in anything but i thought it was a neat idea that adds a level of evil do him.

it would make a lot of sense if he was g1 bombshock too. utterly indifferent to anything beyond combat, and his micromaster squad were all planning to usurp him anyway. his betrayal might just have been a preemptive strike.

a totally pointless thread i know, but i thought it was interesting enough to share.

2. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I wouldn't say it's a totally pointless thread... just last night, I was also considering "if Hasbro doesn't release any significant fiction for the PCC guys, then how would I expand on them for my own story ideas?"

The main one I was thinking about was Smolder. His Decepticon insignia is on fire... very similar to Titanium The Fallen's personal logo. Smolder's bio mentions he can hold a grudge longer than anyone... well, who has the longest-standing grudge in all of Cybertron history? Probably The Fallen's grudge against Primus.

I have a feeling that in my own little universe, Smolder is going to be an agent of The Fallen, and by extension Unicron. The Power Core technology is supposed to increase someone's strength fourfold... well, a Unicronian's power multiplied by 4 would be more impressive than a Cybertronian's...

3. havanowoncheese

havanowoncheese Bloodsail Admiral

I think thats an awesome bit of fiction for the Bombshock. I mean as of right now i dont know of any fiction behind them besides smolder in the cybermissions. I am sure hasbro could come up with some creative fiction for them but if not i like what i see so far here.

4. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    The PCC packaging blurb also states that the combiner technology was stolen from the Autobots by the Decepticons right? Maybe Bombshock's bio is implying that he used to be a Bot and he's the one who stole the tech.