PC Controller question

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by SC0RP0N0K, Jul 6, 2010.

1. SC0RP0N0K

SC0RP0N0K Well-Known Member

Hey, I'm playing WfC on the PC and I'm using a Xbox360 controller to play. My question is does anyone know if the mic/headset attachment for the 360 controller will work through the PC? I really want to use a mic for co-op but I don't want one that has to attach to my PC since it's pretty far away from me.

2. SC0RP0N0K

Anyone?

3. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

I'm going to assume that you'd need a PC one but I'm not sure.
    I know they have a wireless adapter to connect controllers, that may work for headsets.
    Really though, I bet you'd have better luck with Google.

4. SC0RP0N0K

True, but I thought I'd ask here first since I know some of the guys on here who play on the PC use 360 controllers. Plus I'm not sure how to phrase it very well for Google. lol

5. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    Well if you are using a wireless controller with a Wireless Network Receiver then yes, you can use your mic. I would suspect that you can with a wired controller as well but don't want to say definitively and end up being wrong.

I haven't tried it WFC but I did use the mic through Skype just fine for quite some time with the above setup.

6. SC0RP0N0K

Thanks, I'm using a wired setup right now, but may switch once I get more cash.