Paypal rant

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by rodimusconvoy, Jun 8, 2008.

1. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

This is my issue: I need to send money to a fellow in here, and not able to paypal him, dont know why, the site throws me a message like "use another funding option" other than my credit card. However, Ive been buying a lot of stuff from ebay and when I pay, I do it with no issue. I already email them and they sent me an email with a lot of words an no explanation of this single issue at the end. Whats going on with those guys?

2. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm not sure if this will answer or resolve yr situation. but have you tried accessing yr paypal acct? ok the website that you mentioned saying "use another funding option" is that ebay or what? (paypal?)

B'coz i had an issue once like this with ebay. after i won a bid i couldn't pay for the item immediately on ebay. i dunno why, so instead i went over to the paypal website & i was able to make the payment from there.

3. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    it has to do with how their account is setup in paypal. not everyone can accept credit cards.

4. rodimusconvoy

Yes, but in this case, I paid the person for a transaction in here, sent the money and he received it, however Im now trying to do the same, and there is this message that I have to look for another funding source, wtf??? Thats happening since the last week, however, when the time comes to pay for things that I have won from Ebay, everything works just fine.

5. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I believe that Non-business/Premier Paypal accounts can only accept a certain number of credit card transactions a year, and it's not a high number at all. The seller might have reached their limit.

6. BrokenSVT

BrokenSVT It's not broken anymore.

I've encountered this when using my bank card. It took a call to the bank to resolve it. Luckily I'm in a small-ish town where they know me, so it was a simple, fast process.

7. rodimusconvoy

So, what you say is, that this issue could be on the seller's side?