PayPal quick question #kajillion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Unclejoe420, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Unclejoe420

Unclejoe420 Well-Known Member

Sorry about this folks, but just wanted to check something:

Has anyone here paid for an item via Paypal, that costed more than your PayPal balance? Am pretty sure it is possible, whether it was using a bank transfer or not I'm not 100% sure on..

Hopefully one of you will be able to let me know; got my eye on a GoBuster Ace, but my account is about a tenner short! Doh!!

Thanks for any help!

UJ

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

I have, it just deducts the amount left after clearing out your account from your credit card.

3. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

I have never done this, but apparently a friend of mine will do it occasionally. It does deduct the balance from the CC if there is one linked to the account. If you don't have a CC linked then it will pay for the purchase and take the extra funds next time you transfer money into the linked account. If you don't transfer any money in a timely manner they will send you a nasty email demanding payment and will suspend your account if not paid.

This is what a friend told me, I cannot vouch for it's accuracy because it's not my own experience xxxx

4. Unclejoe420

Unclejoe420 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info folks; has been awhile since i've done it, hence why I asked.. Now, I just got remember how I did it... doh!!