paypal mistakes...anyone else?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NotFastEnuff, Sep 16, 2006.

1. NotFastEnuff

NotFastEnuff I'm a smartass...

Ebay:
    Hi everyone. If this turns into a rant, I'm sorry. I'm just rather pissed right now. The story thus far:
    I made a deal with a guy on another board (non TF) for some toys. He said he preferred paypal. No problem. He's cool with cc payments through them. Cool. I send payment, with my cc as the source, like I have with every time I've ever used paypal. A couple of days later, I get a call from my bank lady saying someone tried to take money outta my paypal bank account, which was empty, and I knew this. I keep it that way. (note: I have a seperate account just for paypal) I go check my email, I have one from paypal. It seems they tried to take the payment outta my bank account instead of my cc. Now I've got a $25 fee on my account for an overdraft. Paypal said that I made a mistake and keeps telling me how to make a cc payment through them. I think I bloody well know, since that's the ONLY way I've made payments through them. AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!! This is the reason that I didn't want an account linked to it. But no, the whiney asses on ebay want you "verified". Any schmuck can walk into a bank, open an account to get verified, and never set foot in the freaking bank again.

Sorry. Has anyone else had similar experiences? Please share.

I'm about to tell paypal to shove their service up their @. :drunk 

2. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

all the time. i hate them, but most people won't even look at my uctions unless i accept it.