Paypal Buyer Credit?

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by scourge25, Jun 25, 2008.

1. scourge25

scourge25 Banned

I just brought an item with it. What will happen? Does anybody use this or know about it?

2. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

They'll put a collar around your neck when you sleep and if you pass the markers, your head will explode!

Its like any other credit. They give you a limit and you have to pay a monthly base amount, or pay the whole thing off. Its pretty handy, but I've found I make really really unwanted sudden purchases cause of it sometimes.

3. scourge25

scourge25 Banned

ok so what is the lowest you pay? I ask because they do not show my amount to pay. It gave me 600 i used 68 so what is the minumim i have to pay. How much do you pay REEDS

4. Reeds

Reeds Q-Wing Pilot TFW2005 Supporter

First, you shouldn't be accepting credit from anyone if you don't check their rates first.

What I pay is my business, but you will want to check what your Annual Percentage Rate is. That breaks down your current balance to a Daily Periodic Rate and monthly, you'll pay that as a finance charge. The rates cary depending on your credit history and rating.

5. scourge25

scourge25 Banned

ok, but still how do i find that out? I have no credit score yet? I know about how credit works. I just wanted to know how the EBAY stuff worked.