Pathetic jealous guy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by honestgabe, Nov 9, 2007.

1. honestgabe

honestgabe I

Man, I had a weird night last night. My girlfriend has this guy friend that she has known since she was 10. They hang out on occasion and she has always thought they were just friends and nothing more.

Well last night they went out to dinner at around 5 had some drinks and went back to his apartment to watch "28 Weeks Later". Well she drank some more and was pretty bombed, so she gives me a call at around 8 to pick her up, since she can't drive. She doesn't know the address, so she asked him and he laughed and wouldn't give it to her. She went to the bathroom and read the address off of some mail and called me back to tell me where she was.

I show up at around 9ish, knock on the door and she lets me in. We sit back down on the couch and I try to be friendly and I can tell he's pissed. So after 20 minutes of hanging out I decide to leave. We say goodbye and head out the door. I asked my girlfriend if she had anything with her, and shes too drunk to know where they are. So I go back inside the apartment and asked the dude if her things were there, and he said "Nope, nothing here" and was giving me the dirtiest looks.

We leave and head back to her house. We have a good night but we woke up early the next morning because she had to be at work by 9 and she had left her car and stuff at the place. So we jump in the car and theres a shit load of texts from this guys cell to my number, just a bunch of texts that basically said "Yo what the fuck? This is absolute nonsense! You're a bitch, its that simple". We go to the guys apt and he's not there, try calling him a few times and said he'd be there in a half hour.

The girlfriend decides to go get her things while I wait in the car and she comes back in awe. He was saying how pissed he was and how she was a bitch because she called me, her boyfriend, to pick her up and that shes lucky it wasn't me that went up to grab her things that he would have laid me "the fuck out".

So I called him up and was like "Dude, what do you have against me? I haven't done shit wrong to you" and he just said "I just hate you, period!"

I wanted him to admit he's a jealous asshole but he wouldn't. "So you've known Kel since you were 10, and you're 22 now, and you've waited around so long thinking you were going to date her at some point? Man, you're pretty pathetic. Seriously, step back and look at the situation, you're being a whiny jealous baby "

I'm pretty pissed about this. He takes my girlfriend out to dinner, gets her drunk as shit and thought he was going to fuck her? Jeeze, they've been friends since they were 10, I'm sorry but what dude waits around for one girl. My moto has been if you're friends with a girl for over a year, well you're going to continue to be friends for ever. I'd seriously love to see this kid again and say these things to his face. He even said he'd like to meet, most likely to try to kick my ass....hmmm should I let it go? Should I meet with him?

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Punch him in the head. He's a twat.

3. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    make sure no cops are around. I smacked a guy in a resturant for saying less than that to my girlfriend and I didnt notice there cops eating inside the resturant. now I have to go to court, but hell yeah, it was worth it.

4. thoughtcrime

thoughtcrime Well-Known Member

He was going for his in a twatty manner. If he thinks he can step to you, let him, and school him for his efforts.

Next dump the girl for going out to dinner with and getting bombed with another guy at his place and calling you to come clean it up. :D 

5. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    yeah, about that?

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I've got to say, I'd be far less than impressed by that too.

7. honestgabe

honestgabe I

I don't know man. They've been friends since they were 10, he's friends with the family. She really didn't think he would act like that.

8. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    My gut feeling on all this is that he's fancied her since they were kids, and he's now in the mindset of "If I can't have her, no-one can". He's acting like a prick to her because it's finally sunk in that she isn't his.

9. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

Well hopefully she wont still want to hang out with him considering how he is acting. I would suggest to try and just ignore him from now on and hope he doesnt turn into a stalker.

10. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Find Gary Busey!

My wife had a friend like that. He would call her all the time. One time, he just walked into our apartment while we were sitting on the couch watching tv. Nothing pisses you off more when you're relaxing and suddenly the door opens. Came close to throwing him down the stairs that night. But he finally mellowed out, and moved to Florida.

11. honestgabe

honestgabe I

Thats definitely it. She had a boyfriend all through highschool, broke up with him first semester of college. Then she dated her one boyfriend soon after that for 3 years and broke up with him in February, and we've been together since June. So the entire time they've known one another she's had a boyfriend, and never once between those break ups did anything happen between the two of them. He must have thought he had to make his move now since we haven't been dating all that long, compared to her two other past relationships

12. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Just send him nice photos of you and your girlfriend being happy together. Way better than a punch in the head!

13. Phy

Phy I want... ROOM SERVICE!!

News Credits:
    Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

14. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    Wow if someone just walked into my house like that I would be on leave pending investigation cause I would have killed the asshole.

15. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

Make a home movie of love and send it to him :3

16. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Bear in mind that kicking his ass would likely get your girlfriend really, REALLY hot.

17. Spartan-117

Spartan-117 Well-Known Member

Twist wins the thread. Honestly though the guy sounds like an asshole. I know "all's fair in love and war" but getting someone's girlfriend drunk to sleep with them is way low.

18. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    QTF
    Humiliate him ftw. Just don't snap nude photos.

19. kasper0v

kasper0v Well-Known Member

you should have a little talk with your "girlfriend" --does she refer to you as her "boyfriend" when you're not around? (Are you sure?) I'd bet my 08 CC bumblebee that she was downplaying your relationship all night to this prick, if it came up at all. Women, you see, need constant validation that they're (still) desirable and will act both interested and available to achieve this goal. Anyway, let her taste the back of your hand a few times while decrying her insolence--I find that works 9 out of 10 times.

20. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Ah, I picture something along the lines of what Ray Liotta did to that dude in Goodfellas. I LOVE that scene. :ev: 

You can do one of 2 things Gabe.

1. Start a fight with him and either get your ass kicked, or kick his ass and risk legal problems.

2. Take pride in the fact that even drunk, your girlfriend had the presence of mind to call you to get her. He is mad because he doesn't have her, and you do.

I should add, and I am not trying to freak you out...to keep an eye on this dude.

When I started dating my wife she was getting stalked. He even grabbed her outside of work one day by the throat. She pressed charges but he got off.

The happy ending to this is, he moved to California and started stalking some other chick. I guess they don't take kindly to that in CA, because when it went to court they used the info from my wifes stalking case and another girl's to put him away for a long time.