Pat Lee's art

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by webslinger780, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    I got 1 and 2. The story sucked though so I dropped it.

2. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

Did it actually go anywhere or did it just like stop after a few issues?Don't rember hearing too much of later issues. I remeber being kinda "hmm yeah" after the first one. I suppose if anything, Cable's doing just fine in Cable/Deadpool.

3. DESTRO

DESTRO Cobra Arms Dealer Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I so sick of people talking shit about Pat Lee. I wish everybody would just let it die.

4. Switchblade

Switchblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He's an arrogant, talentless jerk who screwed over a bunch of good writers and artists (a few of whom are even members here) and continues to get work in spite of those facts. Why should we cut him any slack?

5. webslinger780

webslinger780 Wannabe artist

Regardless if you're sick about it or not, he's currently producing art for the big 2 and his art compared to others out there still sucks. So he's still fair game to dis.

Honestly, I would much rather see Joe Ng's, James Raiz's, and Guido's art in Spider-Man and Batman, rather than Pat's.

6. webslinger780

webslinger780 Wannabe artist

...and it's not based on his character (which adds another dimension to why he shouldn't be doing these comics).

Though some of his iron man work is decent (mech based)....It's just his people maaaan.