Passport!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Driftscreen, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Driftscreen

Driftscreen Not-So-Mini-Con

After re-watching ROTF I decided not to skip some scenes and watch the movie in full...SO...when Sam and the rest of the crew are heading across the boarder (I believe the Jordan boarder) with the scene with the little guy who loves New York...

Anyways...After living on the east coast and near NY its fine with me to have a guy ignore checking ID because you say you love the Yankees (true story for another time) but here's a funny thought...what about when he got to the twins? We saw Arcee's digital version of a human...much like Barricade's or Primes if you read IDW...but what could the Twins have been to make the midget guy let them through haha?

Just a thought....

2. Terrorsaur128

Terrorsaur128 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Really hot super models :)  it says so in the novel so im guessing thats what they used

3. Driftscreen

haha havnt read the novels yet...but makes sense...

4. ghowildseven

ghowildseven SG Decepticon

That's pretty interesting, would've been great if they actually showed that in ROTF.

5. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

I was wondering the same thing myself, and I would have liked to have seen that in the movie too.

But I'm afraid such a scene would have involved a little bit character development, or at the very least good story telling, and I don't think Bay was going for that.
    LOL!

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    The idea of the twins using really hot super-models is actually kinda clever. Supermodels generally aren't required to think, so it saves them the task. :lol 

7. Driftscreen

Im thinking it would have been those awful rappers the Ying Yang twins or something haha