parts

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by djmagic, Sep 24, 2008.

1. djmagic

djmagic Well-Known Member

Well today i came across a couple of tfs hidden in my closet. I only knew about two of them. Now i want to display my beastwars wolf fang and k-9. However K-9 is missing missiles and the sheild while wolf fang is missing the missiles. I also came across a g1 sizzle, and g2 afterburner and strafe. These guys are also missing parts. Is there any place to find the beast wars parts. The rest im not to worried bout. Also isnt rollbar a autobot cause i have a rid jeep and it appears to be rollbar.

2. CookSux

CookSux Infectious Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wish I could help you out. I've been looking for parts for my BW figures for a while and nothing's turning up. The best bet is to win huge BW weapons lots off of ebay and take what you can and trade away the rest of the stuff.

3. djmagic

djmagic Well-Known Member

ok, oh well i guess i'll leave them alone unless i find something. Might do some extensive digging and hopefully find them

4. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Rollbar is a name that has been reused a few times. In Robots in Disguise, it was used for a Decepticon jeep. In G1, he was an Autobot 4WD, and the Alternators made him an Autobot jeep, in very different colours to the G1 version though.

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I've had awesome luck finding parts when I attend Botcon. :) 

6. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

Yeah, G1 Rollbar was an Autobot - a Throttlebot, to be more precise. But RiD Rollbar was a Decepticon; a redeco of G1 Swindle.