Parts available, need weapons

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by Cax6ton, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a classics Jetfire in pieces, all parts except for the lower legs and one thruster/cannon. Lower leg joints are available, and the feet are still there. He's disassembled, so you can pick and choose if you need to. Pics available if needed. I knocked a pin out of one shoulder, but it wasn't going to work for what I needed so I put it back :) 

Anyone remember the Walgreen's KO Combiners that were out about two years ago? I have Defensor, Superion, and Bruticus available. Bruticus is missing Vortex (I'm using him as a placeholder for my Universe one), Defensor has a really floppy head, and one of the aerialbots has a broken nosecone joint - I'll dig it out and let you know if you're interested.

How do you guys deal in parts/junkers? I'm not looking to get rich, I just don't want to throw them away or bury them in boxes if others have a use for them.

What I need: Weapons - a pair of machine gun/gatling gun type, sorta like the gundam wing zero guns. I could also use a set that looks kinda like a flamethrower. Both sets Voyager sized. I hate to be vague, but I'm not 100% sure of what I'm looking for yet, and I'm open to ideas.

2. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I should have clarified in the original post: These bots are in no way, shape, or form suitable for kitbashing. They will make you cry if you even think about it. However, the accessories are useful, and oddly enough seem to be a lot better made than the rest of the kits. If you need feet, hands, weapons, plates, etc, then these might work.

pics:

BrutiKOn is somewhat decent for a KO, missing Vertex, but the chest pieces fit well, weapons are there, though Offslaught's (large) twin cannon may be missing a post on the bottom.
    [​IMG]

Defendor is a pile of **** - Notspot has two left thighs, so I had to take it apart and flip it to combine, which means it doesn't bend back for regular robot/truck mode. The small bots work, though they feel like they'll break at any time. Accessories are nicely done, though the stickers need to go.
    [​IMG]

Inferion is even worse than Defendor - one of the bots broke coming out of the package, the rest are a mess waiting to fail. Silverblot has fists that don't retract, and all the bots have either severely floppy joints, or joints so tight that the plastic feels like it will snap. Of the lot, this one has the nicest fists, and the rest of the accessories are decent.
    [​IMG]

3. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

PM'd per our discussion.

4. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    pm'd