Customs: Parts and such

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by shadeozero, Apr 19, 2012.

1. shadeozero

shadeozero Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Well I ve been thinking for us customizers now a days just finding a figure to use some parts for can be expensive eg. we get on figure just for the arms while the res we dont need and eventually thier will come a day were we will not be able to find certain figures anymore.

I have a sugesstion someone could make resin parts of these and sell them you'd make a decent amount of money, you could cast it into seperate pieces like fist forearm upper arm shoulder and you could include pins or set up guides (I'd leave that to seller) for eg. uni/classic hound arms or seeker arms let me know what you guys think.

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

That's kind of already done, especially when the parts are commonly sought after.

Just like you talk about buying figures for parts being expensive, it's the same thing with someone undertaking resin production.

3. shadeozero

shadeozero Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    If its already done do you know of som1 selling said parts, and doesn't it only usually get expensive when trying to perfect the mold?
    btw thanks for responding just trying to get a hold of the process because I might try my hand at custom resin pieces and etc. and selling them through tfw like MaidenJapan