Paramount Pictures Declare Transformers: Bumblebee Is Solidly Profitable

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jan 10, 2019.

1. SillyMcGilly

SillyMcGilly Well-Known Member

Yes! That and a Beast Wars parallel series kinda like X-Men to the MCU would be INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

2. GizmoTron

GizmoTron Roobaticon Commander

Ebay:
    There are a lot of movies that have done this story better, and I think the actual reviews reflect that. The whole Rotten Tomato meter isn't rigged so much as misunderstood, and I don't think the reviews were goosing the box office here (Disney movies and Star Wars, maybe another story), especially since A) Paramount doesn't have that kind of money right now to manufacture a 90% or better positive rating, and B) the reviews all seem to consider this a C+/B- level movie.

But that's ok to me, since that's still better than the flat out F the Last Knight was, and is worth getting excited about because it means these movies are back on the right track. Let's just hope they don't flub the sequel.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  4. cybergaurdian

cybergaurdian Well-Known Member

Haven't seen it......the last one just burned me out on Bayverse, but I am glad that this seems to be resetting things to be closer to what we expect our heroes/villains to look like. Maybe I will see this next week on my day off. Just have not gotten excited about it.