Paramount Dominates The World With Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jan 3, 2012.

1. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
  2. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Hardcore! :rock 

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sequels and more stuff, yay!

4. entourage7

entourage7 Proud Dad

Take that Harry Potter........ Congrats Paramount, bring on number 4

Attached Files:

5. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Woo! Hoo! More movies!! Congrats Paramount, Bay, and crew!

6. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    You bet your ass there'll be a TF 4!

One way or another, Paramount will bring Bay back. Money motivates people.

The way I see it, More Robots Fighting = More Box Office Draw.

Unfortunately this will only bring on more anti-Bay fanboy whining for fear of the movie killing or pausing other Transformers toy lines.

IF they continue with this series, then I hope they introduce the Dinobots, Decepticon leaders other than Megatron like Straxus or Bludgeon, and bring in other Decepticon Baddies like the Seekers or more combiners. Basically introduce more characters to the audience instead of bringing back "dead" ones.

7. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

OH HELL YEAH!! congrats mr.bay and crew and paramount! like others have said bring on #4!!!!

8. MindChamber

MindChamber Multi-Media-Masta

lol barely 4 posts in.

anways, congrats to the fans, they are the reason these movies make the money they do. keep your faith people

9. netkid

News Credits:
    Hey, I didn't complain, but you just know someone's gonna come in here before the end of the day throwing a hissy fit and stomping all over this news.

10. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

Heh...Paramount suit had me right up until the point where he mentioned Paranormal Activity 4. So, they make great decisions and even better partnerships, and yet crank out brain dead sequels like PA4 with regularity? C'mon, that's not smart partnerships. That's just...opportunism.

But anyway, the global phenom that is Transformers will be difficult to recreate, as I doubt Paramount/Hasbro really have any idea why it's worked so well. If they do, great, but I doubt it. After all, how do you qualify such a globally palatable franchise, which crosses language and cultural divides so uniformally? Not that I'm any super marketing genius, but I'm still scratching my head over it and I'd imagine Paramount is also.

In other words, whether they truly understand why this one worked and how to keep the party going, who knows, but to take credit for being such uber geniuses and backing the right horse, seems ill timed. Perhaps they should just acknowledge that Transformers is a universally accepted concept that just about anyone can wrap their brains around and enjoy, and that 99.9% of that success is due to Bay and the artists at ILM- not Shia and his no, no, no, no, no, no, no!!!

11. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Woot. :D 

:lol 

1.) It's not a contest.
    2.) Harry Potter still beat DotM domestically, overseas and worldwide.
    3.) I'm sure that if WB tallied up their total, it wouldn't be chump change.
    4.) WB has apparently held that record for the last three years in a row.(Paramount finishes 2011 with the best domestic and worldwide gross with $5.17 billion | TheCelebrityCafe.com)

But it's crazy to read all of the negative comments on the Comingsoon.net database. :lol  "Blah, it's only cuz of Transformers 3, it sucked!", "It makes me sad that it's because of that awful TF3 movie", etc..

12. Optimus1986

Optimus1986 TMNT & Hulk Fanatic

Bring on TF4!

13. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    This is great news -- although I hope they realize that the concept, and work by ILM, not so much Michael Bay, is what made it work.

If they can't get Shia to return, I would hope they get another director, Paranormal Activity's had 3 different directors, but still had tons of sales, because it's the concept that sells people.

You guys can get your money back -- why not try something new before you run the franchise into a rut requiring a decade of inactivity?

I'm amped for more sequels, but I think better villains and a new director would give them fuel for 3 more. Or at least put Bay on more of a leash... People like the movies but alot of people still think the first was the best, and that Bay's style is starting to wear thin, as the spectacle of the Transformers is dying down, more story and heart needs to be there to pick up the slack.

14. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Ha ha, yes because fans should only care about money and never be disappointed if they didn't get what they wanted as fans.

You still would have been happy with the movie even if it would have lost money so why expect everyone to be happy and celebrate because it made money? Show a little sympathy toward other fans and enjoy this instead of using it as a way to rub it some other fan's face. Movie tastes change and production people move on so make the most of it while it's still going.

Also not cool saying Transformers Prime fans shouldn't worry after what happened to Animated or hard to find figures because they were released too close to the movies. It's almost like you are saying I've got what I wanted so I don't give a damn about anyone else, which I hope is not what you are saying.

15. Jazzguy

Jazzguy Well-Known Member

In your face Harry Potter!

16. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's scriptor

News Credits:
    One over-rated (though admittedly good) movie series whooped by Transformers.

We've had 3 movies so if a 4th one is made will people seriously continue to moan? The first film was released nearly 5 years ago. Let it go.

17. netkid

News Credits:
    That's not what I'm saying, that's what I've seen other people say time and again. They still complain that the movie killed Animated. Whatever the true case may be, one ended and the other is a rising success. I think some fans are just jealous that one form of Transformers which they don't like did far better than their personal favorite.

As for the hard to find PCC, HFTD, and RTS toys, most of those items have shown up at discount stores for 50% off. Sure they didn't appear at major retailers, but they did finally appear in stores. And as far as unreleased Animated figures go, everything new got released one way or another, be it as ToysRus exclusives or as part of Takara-Tomy's line. Anything left was either a repaint or a new figure that did not have a mold made for it. Besides, there's plenty of other figures from other Transformers lines that never made it into production, like the axed Titamium Shockwave. People who are fans of those lines are just as upset about their cancelled toys as you are about the cancelled Animated toys.

18. st.ranger

st.ranger Emperor of Destruction

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So the most stupidiest movies will come? Dork comedy and some effect with 3D and success is guarantee? What a lame rule. Even figures from DotM were bad.

19. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Reformed Autobot

News Credits:
    Except that's not what the article says...

Paramount the studio with ALL the films they released this year inc. DotM beat WB the studio with ALL the films they released inc. HP...but individually, movie vs movie, HP beat DotM both domestically and globally.

20. FriskyPinewood

FriskyPinewood Well-Known Member

THIS IS THE TOTAL ORGANISMIC TRANSFAN NEWS EVAR!!!!

Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!! Fap!!