Heavy/Scratch: Pandora Take 2

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Rumble02, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

after some thought and just hating the way she turned out. I decided to go back and give her another go. still not totally happy with this but its better than how she was before. I like the different wings. now she is going to go away for a while until i get up the nerv to try her again. until then ill move on to something else. enjoy. BIO AFTER PICS

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Pandora
    Allegiance Decepticon
    Subgroup- Obliticon

Pandora was designed to be a siren. She was to use her beautiful looks, and song to lure Autobots in her direction. As they would approach she would viciously attack them with her talons. Most of her time in battle with spent holding smaller Autobots in her claws as she flew them into the air and dropped them to their doom on the world below. As a favorite past time she take the pieces that she found on the ground and build little trophies. She met her match one day in the form of PRO-PAIN. She new that he was an Obliticon, but that he had gone to the Autobot side. While flying through the air she was grabbed from underneath. As she fell towards the world beneath her she realized that PRO-PAIN had a firm grip on her. They hit the land with enough force to easily destroy lesser bots. The fight that ensued lasted for hours. The combatants fiercely mauled each other. Pandora held her own for the beginning but she soon found that she would not be the champion of this battle. She broke off one of her claws in his chest. Pro-Pain turned on his flame throwers and didn’t even bother to aim. He simply surrounded the two in flames, burning them both as he cut at her with his bladed shield. Pandora made a final attempt to take him out, but as she reached for his fuel line Pro-Pain lifter her by the arm and kicked her square in the chest. Pandora shrieked as sparks flew from the post where her arm had moments ago still been attached. She fell backward and was filled with horror as PRO-PAIN reached for her neck. The heat was too intense. He put his flamethrower to the side of her head and turned it onto maximum heat. “Good bye Pandora.” he said coldly.

2. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    I mean this in a good way:

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?!?!?

scary looking as shit dude. I like the missing arm/wires hanging bit. I'm not familiar with your past work on this figure, whats the backstory/premise?

3. Whelpd

Whelpd Well-Known Member

Very nice but I preferred the black aracnia head you had on it before

4. Rumble02

ITs the same head. just cut out an eye and added some head damage. then a sloppy paint app.

5. David

David . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    you are the Frankenstein of Kitbashers.

Awesome and Freaky

6. Rumble02

ill take that as a compliment. and thank you very much.

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I don't think I could have worded it any better. Your work never ceases to intrigue :wink: 

8. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    While blue and orange don't quite seem very Siren-esque, I do very much so enjoy the half-and-half look of the figure. My only complaints with the paint would be that the style wasn't completely taken into the torso area, the blue on the face is too dark and a solid orange arm seems a bit out of place. A bit of blue on the arm ought to break things up... maybe keep up the half-and-half thing?

If you don't mind a suggestion, I think that removing some length from the forearm and then chopping down/sharpening the claws to about 2/3 their original lengths would really bring the arm into better proportions with the figure while not giving up that claw aesthetic. Also nice replacement for the missing arm. While it's better than the ball with wires, I think a really interesting idea would be to allow modified arms to be attached in its place. I really like the idea of Pandora designing the "perfect armament" to exact revenge on Pro-Pain.

Aside from the weak points, however, a wonderful improvement. Do Nightscream's wings extend further? I haven't had the figure in years, so I've forgotten. ^^;

9. Rumble02

a little harsh but ok. um she wont have arm replacements because she ends up dead after their encounter. and the wings do have some movement but the pics show them as fanned out as possible at the moment. again i will return to her later. but i am keeping the arm claw they way it is. if i had another fembot head i would use it. i have put this head through the works a few times so it would be hopeless to do more to it.

10. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I like it, but I'm not really getting ANY fembot vibe from it. I'm not really getting a 'guy' vibe from it either... Maybe genderless but prefers to be considered female?

And I second the motion to make Rumble the Frankenstein of Kitbashers.