Palisades Transformers Statues - All of 'Em

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ams, Feb 22, 2012.

1. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ... except Devastator, who is already spoken for. :)  You can view my entire collection here: Complete Collection of Palisades Transformers Statues

I am the original owner of all of these, and they were purchased by me through BBTS as they were released. All have been kept MISB in climate-controlled storage since I obtained them. They were each opened this week and carefully assembled ONE TIME to take the pictures in my photobucket album. They were then carefully disassembled and returned to their original styrofoam and box within hours of being opened. They have never been on display for any length of time.

Reasonable shipping cost will be additional - UPS Ground (larger items) or Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation. I absolutely will not ship outside the United States and Canada, as the potential for breakage in overseas travel is just too great. These prices are lower than the completed eBay listings for these figures, so I'm not open to offers. These will all go to eBay next week if there's no interest here. PM me - thanks.

Optimus Prime 12" - $135
    Optimus Prime 6" - $75
    Arcee - $45
    Grimlock - $75
    Megatron 12" - $135
    Megatron 6" - $75
    Paradron Medic - $75
    Soundwave - $125
    Ultra Magnus - $75
    Laserbeak - $45
    The War Within Optimus Prime - $45
    Thundercracker - $135