Paik4Life

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Darkprime, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sold him Hasbro MP Starscream & Skywarp, as well as a coronation kit for screamer. Very good transaction, thanks!

2. Wolfdawg

Wolfdawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did a trade with him and it was a great experience. Awesome communication and quick shipping. I'd gladly do it all again.

3. Iconicon

Iconicon Well-Known Member

Simply great member to deal with. Sold some MP and it was as smooth a transaction as it should be. Glad to be able to add to the growing feedback for Paik!

4. sideswipeprime*

sideswipeprime* Cybertronian

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Paik4life is the best seller to date. He sent my figure before I even payed, what can be better than that. Highly recommend him, thanks again.

5. Stryker055

Stryker055 Trying my best here!

Ebay:
    Easily one of the best transactions I've had on this site. Great communication and ludicrously fast shipping. Could not recommend any higher.

6. Caesar312

Caesar312 Well-Known Member

Great transaction, picked up a Hasbro MP-10 for some cash and trade. Great price, great packaging, great communication. Would buy from again in a sec!

7. ShockWave77

ShockWave77 Well-Known Member

Did a great trade with Paik4Life. I traded him my MP Grimlock for his MP-10. Fast shipping and on time!! Very happy with this trade! Great guy to deal with!

8. Donnie707

Donnie707 Well-Known Member

Thanks paik for fast payment. kept in touch the whole time and he helped me with my feedback page!

9. Devastator Zero

Devastator Zero A Hole in My Heart

Sold me a Hercules. Communications and shipping were fast! A good guy to do business with.

10. mfic99us

mfic99us Stunticon

Ebay:
    Just completed a hassle free purchase. Great communication, speedy response and fast shipping. A quality member of the forum and an overall really nice guy:thumbs2: 

11. protostar8

protostar8 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He sold me a Hexatron. Very nice guy. I'd definitely do business with him again in the future! Good luck with your studies man!

12. spida1a

spida1a Well-Known Member

Hassle free, great pictures and wonderful Masterpiece figure with super fast shipping. Thanks man! Quality member!

13. The Last Prime

The Last Prime Nope

Great communication, super fast shipping, just a great experience all around. I would definitely not hesitate to buy from again. A++

14. Tavinos

Tavinos Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Super fast shipping. Highly recommend

15. Inverse Midas

Inverse Midas Jettisoning weight!

I had a fantastic selling experience with Paik! After our deal was struck, he paid immediately. Just an awesome guy to do business with. Thanks, Henry!

16. figureguy

figureguy Well-Known Member

Sold him a Takara MP Grimlock and Soundblaster with Ratbat. Great communication, once we had a deal he paid quickly. Thanks again.

17. paul5409

paul5409 Happy Member

I just completed a trade with Paik4Life for a Hasbro MP Thundercracker. I'm a new member here and he already had great feedback so I was comfortable shipping first to get the deal started. What I didn't expect though was when he shipped Thundercracker on the very same day that he received my half of the trade (he had said that he would, but you know, first time and all, I didn't really know for sure)! That was awesome point #1, but that's just the start.
    On the day Thundercracker was scheduled for delivery, it was pouring rain here and I could just picture my new MP becoming a soggy mess as it sat on the porch waiting for me to get home. That would have been impossible however. He had the figure sealed in a clear protective plastic bag. The bag was then wrapped with layers of bubble wrap. The bubble wrap was then sealed with tape and surrounded with a cardboard tomb. The whole thing sat inside of a heavy duty box surrounded by ridiculous amounts of paper padding. It was virtually impossible for the elements or angry postal employees to reach Thundercracker.

Now, moving on to communication. Paik was constantly blowing up my inbox with updates and pics throughout the trade as I requested info. I would pm him a question and I swear he was responding within the hour every single time.

There is one thing however that Paik did lie about. I'm mostly a MISB collector and he assured me that Thundercracker's packaging was in "very good" condition. That was not true as it turns out. No, in fact, the package condition was... PERFECT!! Absolutely flawless!! I don't have any AFA graded items but I'm seriously considering sending this in for grading out of sheer curiosity. It's that perfect. No way I would have found one in the store in this condition. He hit everything out of the park as far as I'm concerned.

This is the part where I would tell you that I plan to deal with him again but I can't. I already purchased another MP off of him before I had the chance to post this feedback!

Bravo sir, you're amazing!

18. indifferent

indifferent Well-Known Member

Paik bought 3 MP figures from me. He was prompt to reply to all PMs and sent payment soon after requested. Overall, a great transaction.

19. Grimlock1994

Grimlock1994 Dinobot Leader

Awesome seller, got a good deal from and shipped fast! Will buy from him again! A++

20. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Bought G1 Classics Devastator for an awesome price and I had it in hand two days later. This guy is the real deal and ships super-fast!

Omega Highly Approved!