OY.........I just saw the ending of R.I.D

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Ace Convoy, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just finished Watching R.I.D,It was looking Promising until the Writers got Lazy...at the last few episodes

I thought it was Cool but sorta lame

like when Koji started Emailing/Texting/Calling/Webchatting all the Kids in the world to somehow send out this mystical Hidden preteen power ranger power to Fortress Maximus so he can send a power boost to Prime whom Disabled Galvatron in the Earths core,That explosion went up to the Atmosphere...leaving the Earth core exposed.................................looks like omega Prime did more Harm than good.

And whats up with Ultra Magnus........Have all his Incarnations after G1 always been............so....Ok i'm just gonna say it he's a Butt

and...Did Tai always Assume A Human form...even on Cybertron

well Skybite is prolly the only Predacon that Had a Happy Ending seeing as he was the only one getting Abused one way or another.

In the end It is among my Favorite Transformers series besides G1,Galaxy force and animated.....................................................

2. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I did think the ending of RID was pretty................................................................................................................................................................................lame.

3. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Someone actually watched the entire series? More power to ya.... I couldn't get past that terrible theme song. LOVE THE TOYS HOWEVER!:bay 

4. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

eh I liked the series on the whole. I admit the sorta typical anime-"children have special powers" thing at the end was out there. But the series was very good overall.

And as mentioned the toys were badass.

5. The Crazy Collector

The Crazy Collector Well, that's just Prime! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Saw RID sometime last year and enjoyed most of it, although it was definately geared towards a younger audience. Still good fun though.

6. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hate RID. Forced myself to watch the whole series last year and will never do that again haha.

However the toys for; RailRacer, Landfill, Scourge and Prime are :bay 

7. AMG

AMG Old School

Long live the happy shark bot.

8. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Threads that stretch........................because people type like that with dots........................................................................annoy the hell out of me......................................................................................................................................................

9. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    I'd say my favourite things in RID were Scourge, Fortress Maximus, SkyByte and Ultra Magnus.

I also found TAI as cute as a button, like Nene off Bubblegum Crisis.

Plus any TF show that ends on such a high note with most of Decepticons/Predacons in prison except the really nice one who gets to swim away into the sunset singing his own theme song is damn good. Even if it is clearly for younger children.

10. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

RID was a terrible show with great animation style. The end.

11. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    I loved the end of RID. Also, RID Magnus had the more character than any other incarnation, which makes him the best one.

12. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    T'was very Digimon movie, wasn't it? I always wondered if it was the kids or the computers that were the power. If it was indeed the kids then how the hell do you email that without mincing them up and spooning them into a USB socket? If it was just power from the computers then anyone could do it, adults too. Never was a fan of the anime power sending thing. Kinda made the end of Headmasters a bit duff too.

Always loved RID though.

13. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Seems like you don't like very much but for once I agree with you to a degree I would just replace the word terrible with dull.

14. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

R.I.D is my least favorite Transformershow, I have yet to watch more than a few episodes of Armada/Energon/Cybertron though so I don't count those.
    Only saving grace for me is SkyByte, he's great :) 

15. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I watched the show and remember little bits and pieces, and not much else. I have a few toys (Ultra Magnus, Megatron, Sky-byte, Slapper and Gask Skunk), and the toys kick major ass. The show however is okay, a lot better than Energon, IMO.

16. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

Skybyte was my least favorite character on that show though. The Optimus Prime was probably my favorite incarnation of the character though. Kinda halfway between G1 series Prime and G1 movie Prime in terms of "go kill them 'bots" attitude.