Heavy/Scratch: Overbite WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by alexcollier, Mar 12, 2010.

1. alexcollier

alexcollier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is the second of my Seacons from my classics Seacons http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/295162-classics-seacons-piranacon-wip.html

He's actually made from a BW Silverbolt. The head and tail are from G1 Overbite. Couldn't find any decent shark toys and didn't really want to go out of my box of parts (working within that limit is part of the challenge for me).

The robot mode legs seen here were the original ones I made before adding articulation.

Still needs A LOT of puttying and sanding.

Unfortuantely, he'll be a parts-former as the legs and arms will have to be popped off and re-attached to maintian reasonable proportions. Did toy with giving him a scrappy appearance with big arms that hung low but it evoked too much of the animated asthetic.

Attached Files:

2. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    For a "What I had in the bin" job, this looks FABULOUS!

D/L

3. prodigal

prodigal Active Member

looks promising. maybe you could turn the robot limbs into boosters or weapons to eliminate parts-forming?

4. alexcollier

alexcollier Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Well, the parts forming is only really switching the arms and legs around. However, I am thinking of making the limbs more equal in size so that i don't have to switch them. He'll be a short bruiser with long arms though in that case.