Over sized g2 combaticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Reviews' started by thecollector75, Mar 13, 2011.

1. thecollector75

thecollector75 Member

2. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
  3. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    Does anyone know how I may find theses..... Because I want a oversized G2 Onslaught!

4. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
    They're very hard to find now. A company named Heng Fat Toys Factory / Xing Fa Toys Factory made them 10 years ago in China, and a few years before that, a company in Korea made them.

5. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    My G2 set came MIB from a board member, along with a vintage original G2 Bruticus that seem like WST's in comparison!

I saw another MIB one for sale by Paul (The Spacebridge) Hitchens at Auto Assembly 2009, and know of a board member that picked one up last year in the States. They show up occasionally, but require patience. The oversize G1 one shows up less often, but there was a little flurry (three or four) of them on eBay last year around when FP Bruticus hit.

The extra set of limbs I won off eBay for pennies, and the extra Onslaught was from Might Gaine through eBay.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With ROTF Bludgeon for scale:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    SO AMAZING!!!!!!!

X_X
    So, I will maybe never found one?!

7. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    Pure win. I love mine. The gun will not fit into the fists, I thought about drilling them out but..... This thing will break if you sneeze hard enough.
    Oh, I have had 2 so they are not impossible to find. But unbroken....kinda hard. I would love to get the one in G1 colors.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2011
  8. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Auto-Con

News Credits:
    D=
    Well... I do know they are KOs... And based off the G1 toys which we all know break with in a second.... But the different is that.... This is a giant toy.... And just looks like a MP in my eyes......
    Thats why I want it sooo bad!
    I do have Ruination but he is small as hell.... I want something that looks over all my autobots and says..... I'm your worst nightmare!

9. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    PM me

10. Might Gaine

Might Gaine The Devil Express

News Credits:
  11. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

I have a few of those including a Green Vortex in a similar colour scheme to the G2 Brawl.

I also have the oversized G1 Bruticus who is actually a smidge smaller than these G2 guys.

Last year, I picked up the desert camo Brawl which was a grail of mine since I love RID Armourhide and wanted an oversized version. Pity you can't get an oversized version of the blue Armourhide toy.

They're all cool but to anyone looking for the G1 set, Vortex and Blast Off's shoulders are almost as brittle as gold plastic. Blast Off broke the day I got him though thankfully, some blue tack saved the day and he can be used in all modes. The slightly bigger G2 guys are made from sterner stuff.

P.S. I need an os G2 Blast Off to complete the set. Anyone know where to get one?

12. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits: