Over Load?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by gen1fan, Jul 14, 2006.

1. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ok, I bought a lot off ebay and once I won the lot before the seller shippied the winning lot. They had found some more toys and some accessories. So I gave them what they were asking for them. Today I finally found who this power master firgues goes to . His name is OVERLOAD and what I understand is that is an over sea toy. I never got into the oversea toys but is this a rare toy like FORT MAX or more commond.

2. Cyclone_X

Cyclone_X Cybertronian Warlord

you mean OverloRd, with an 'R'

it was released in japan and Europe (EU version has purple instead of pinkish parts), it's a pretty sought after item, as it's also the Destron leader in Masterforce

3. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    It depends on which overload. There's the micromaster transport, which isn't very rare. There's the Armada version, which is also not very rare. And then there OverLORD, who is kinda rare, japanese only G1, and pretty expensive.

4. Cyclone_X

Cyclone_X Cybertronian Warlord

it was described as a powermaster, and only Overlord fits that description ;) 

and Overload, the micromaster, is not a so unknown toy in the states I suppose?

5. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    As Cyc already stated, he was later released in Europe too.

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

7. Shaun_C

Shaun_C The REAL One True fan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

Overlord is fairly easy to find on Ebay in loose or MIB condition.Although I must admit that the MIB ones I see on Ebay are the European ones and not the Jap ones

8. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    yes the part I have is Giga / Engine. When I 1st saw it I thought it was a powermaster but none of my books had a pic of that powermaster. Until I was lloking on tfu earlier today.

9. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Overlord is awesome. Giga and Mega are brilliant characters, they're human and some of the most rounded villains ever in TF because of it. Yes, they're evil, but they're also like parents to one of the deliquent kids that the Decepticons recruit. You really get to see a different side to them as villains that you never get to see in other TF bad guys.

The toy is kickass too. I'd say he's the best of the G1 Leader toys, USA or Japan. He's certainly got the nicest vehicle modes, even if the robot is edged out by a few others.