Over a year later and...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Optimus-JD, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Optimus-JD

Optimus-JD Team Laser Explosion!

multiple viewings of the 1st Bay Transformers movie, I'm watching it on HBO since there isn't anything else on. The Autobots arrival still gets me all choked up and brings a tear to my eye. Friggin crazy that it still effects me like that.

Can we expect anything remotely that emotional for some fans in the next movie? The whole scene and then followed up by Prime's first words spoken by Peter Cullen of course. That was the highpoint of the movie for me.

What would it take to do that to us again? Is it even possible? I hope so.

2. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    in before bay-hating nerd rage

i hope there is something as awe inspiring as that scene(minus the tooth fairy line, that ruined the moment) in the sequel, you never know

3. NitrogenB

NitrogenB Well-Known Member

I think my favorite music in that movie is when Ironhide is getting up out of the pool and you hear his metal hitting the concrete and that elcectical music in the background. That scene did it for me man, easily one of the best in the movie. Do they have a soundtrack of the instrumental score, or no?

4. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

All the music for the whole Autobots arriving scenes has really stuck with me like nothing else before, as well as the scenes themselves. Never noticed/remembered a piece of music from a movie as well as that. I hope we get another moment with music like that coupled together.

Far as i know all the orchestral/theme soundtrack is supposed to be available.

5. NitrogenB

I agree 100%

The only other movies where I remember the music so well were Last of the Mohicans or Braveheart.

I'll have to check that orchestral soundtrack out.

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I was completely blown away by the first movie. Sure, there were some things that I'd have changed if I was the one directing it, but you got to admit that it was awesome.

I just hope that the sequel would just blow me away as the first movie did, and that it is just as awesome, if not more, than the first.

Oh yes... there is a soundtrack containing the score from the movie, however it is out of print and so far I've only found it on Amazon, and, depending on the condition of the CD, you can bet that you'll end up paying a hefty price for it. Me, I bought a copy of it, in used like new condition, for nearly $100.

7. bliss81

bliss81 Active Member

if the rumors of the pretender are false...that would bring a tear of joy to my eyes....

8. Ceerad

Ceerad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    iTunes

9. NitrogenB

Word. Thanks man.

10. Wolfbrother

Wolfbrother Asha'man

QFT :thumbs2: 

11. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    One Year later and I still love the movie. Its Length gets to me sometimes now, but I honestly cannot complain about it (We could've been stuck with a 1 hour movie, thus giving the film a lesser quality I think), but the effects are still dazzling, a lot of scenes still excite (Car Chase, Mikaela/Bumblebee vs. Brawlastator), and move me to the point of tears (the Arrival, Prime's speech(es)-) and the Steve Jablonsky's score is still Epic.

12. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Would be nice if we get an oh cool moment with the Decepticons in the second film. Blackout manages to take out a base at the start of the film, but it's the part of the film where they are still playing up the mystery element so you don't get a good look at the action like you do the Autobots later in the film.

Starscream at the dam felt a bit more like they were trying too hard for the X-Games crowd than an oh cool moment. Maybe if he'd had one of his smart remarks right after landing it would have helped.

Any way finger crossed the second film has more of the bits I liked and less of the bits I didn't like.

13. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits: