Heavy/Scratch: Over 100 New Titans Returns Characters

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Trentulas, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Trentulas

Trentulas Has all kinds of dangerous needs.

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Heckfire

Heckfire General Patton vonJesus-Bot 2.0

Huh...a female head based on rumble/Frenzy...hmmm...any possible chance of getting that resized to the TR Rewind/Rumble mould?

EDIT: As long as I'm shooting for the moon, considering how busy you are these days (congrats/good luck with that, too, BTW), I was also wondering on the possibility of an Emirate Xaaron head for TR Rewind/Rumble too? I mean, rumor was that his never-seen alt-mode was a tank, anyway...

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Trentulas

News Credits:
    I'll see what I can do. I' have a screaming Frenzy head in the works for Rewind/Rumble, so it shouldn't be hard to do both.

[​IMG]
    Ut oh, Liege Maximo’s Skullgrin Cosplay is Incomplete!
    He needs:
    [​IMG]
    Prize Inside! We've got a whole batch of gear for Skullgrin:

• Like Like x 7
  4. Trentulas

News Credits:
  5. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

Very nice. As I look at your pic of Skullgrin, I'm suddenly wondering if you can put that shell inside the original shell.

• Like Like x 2
  6. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

Loving the Windcharger toy head. I hate the standard one that comes with the figure. Now I have a reason to buy it.

7. mlgpapalouie

mlgpapalouie The King of Bad Luck

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Could you make a titan master face for needlenose? Im working on a custom of him and need one for it

8. greboguru

greboguru Psychedelic Brainchild

What with Takara's brilliant take on Overlord-Mega and Overlord-Giga, have you got a female Overlord Titanmaster face, Trent?

• Like Like x 1
  9. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know it might be a tall order, but a Minerva kit that replaces the rotating connector in CW First Aid would be awesome. If you could work up something that installs in its place, filling the cavity while supplying a head connector and cockpit, that thing would sell like crazy. A ton of us have the head from the LG-EX set and desperately need a body. The very best body for Minerva is CW First Aid.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Purple Heart

Purple Heart Stone Grey

News Credits:
    I’d wager that TR Breakaway is a better fit. Toyhax even did a conversion kit.
    45B0B3DF-96BE-4C88-B3D4-8122533D51AD.jpeg 4F96D0CC-E5C2-4CEF-956C-FC224F2D5379.jpeg F881397C-A001-403E-B71C-A46E863645C9.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  11. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

Are you planning on weapon kits for each prime master/pretender shell? I'd love to have all of them weaponized

12. Prime Noble

I found out today you can.

• Like Like x 3
  13. bradforj

News Credits:
    I have seen that one before and the vehicle mode is passable, but the robot mode looks way off. It is literally plastered with stickers in an attempt to force Minerva out of it. First Aid has much more feminine proportions, and the colors are already 90% there. All he needs is a bit of white paint in the waist area to break up the red torso. With the part I described earlier (cockpit/connector to replace the combiner joint), First Aid makes an amazing Minerva.

Here is a link showing something similar to what I have in mind: Titans Return Custom - Minerva From Combiner Wars First Aid With Titan Master Nightbeat Head Transformers News Reviews Movies Comics and Toys

One other point I would make is that any piece(s) made to replace First Aid's inner chest could also be used on MANY other figures to turn them into headmasters. This idea sells itself :) 

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. bradforj

News Credits:
    If the replacement cockpit/titan connector can be done, a two piece design would be even better. That way, each piece may be ordered in different colors by those of us who prefer molded colors over painting. Using the picture here, I would order Piece #1 in red and Piece #2 in white since I plan to paint the lower torso white.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Trentulas

News Credits:
    Again, I emphasize, I can't do many requests right now. I'll keep it under advisement re: Minerva.

However. I do have some new releases today. Somebody wanted a screaming Frenzy for Titans Return Rumble/Rewind, and I had the base sculpt from Freezon, so:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screaming, Neutral and Rule 63 Frenzies.

I currently am awaiting from Shapeways for testing prior to release:
    • A head to turn the Dinobot Fist/chest armor into a pterodactyl pal, ala Wingthing or Cricket from Starriors.
    • A pair of replacement beast mode arms for Slash, with feathers and paleontology-accurate hand positioning.
    • A hip-plug for Slash to give her a 5mm connector port.
    • Metal Prints of Slug's sword, Sideswipe's photon laser, Slash's gun, Skullgrin's sword (PotP size),
    • Customizable replacement fist-plates for Power of the Primes (may use these to make things like hand-claws and back-of-the-hand blasters, may also use it for some of the Titan faceplate characters, like Krang, that would still work as just cover-plates.
    • Prints for the photographing of a lot of upcoming releases.

• Like Like x 6
  16. Prime Noble

That custom you linked is magical. I'd settle for a Minerva head that fitted First Aid's ball joint/neck. I got a nice Fixit one a while back.

Got the Prowlestator upgrade kit at Christmas but was devastated (pun intended) to find the Prowl head won't fit on First Aid.

17. bradforj

News Credits:
    The Minerva from First Aid is an amazing piece, and it would be so easy to do with a one or two piece solution from Shapeways. Even better would be if Trentulas could make the chest replacement piece with a port that allows for a chest plate to be plugged in. That would make it easily adapted to many other projects. For example, someone could use the cockpit/head connector replacement on any CW figure that has a ball jointed head on the rotating chest piece. Then they could choose from a number of chest plates to plug into it. This could really open up the CW figures to tons of customs.

18. Heckfire

Heckfire General Patton vonJesus-Bot 2.0

Sweet...so, should their "sister" be Enemy, or an OC? I'm leaning towards the name "Clash," personally...why, yes, I DID used to watch Jem, why do you ask..?

19. G2 Superion is fabulous

G2 Superion is fabulous Ican'tthinkofagoodname

The garbage can behind your local Applebees.
    Is there a Non-mutant/Buzzsaw head for gen Waspinator? I need this for non-specific reasons. Has he already made one? I forgot if he had already, because I can vaguely remember one, but I can't fine it anywhere. Either way, I vote on female enemy.

20. Alpha Minor 128

Alpha Minor 128 The " did you know?" guy.

YouTube:
    If you have the time and you havn't already, can you do a Snapdragon TR face?