Out of sheer Curiosity

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by StructuralDefect, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Dick- 15
    I do what I can to get cash. And Dick is just my alias.

2. devastator137

devastator137 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I'm Chewy, Male, 28. My day job is working for Research In Motion, makers of the "Blackberry, A.K.A. Crackberry", but I like to moonlight as a drummer. I loved Transformers as a kid and had some toys but seriously started re-collecting in 98. I still have the very first piece in my collection now, Transmetal Optimus Primal.

3. Blu Skys

Blu Skys Member

I was a SAHM and part-time hostess at a restaurant, but with my hubby quitting his job I'm going to be a full-time waitress. BRING ON THE MONEY!!! Oh yeah, I'm 21. I have a 16 month old daughter with rumble02.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2007
  4. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

I'm 34, I work for a parcel delivery company. I not only buy the plastic crack, I deliver it to others!
    The hours suck, but the pay and benefits are great. And it lets my wife stay home with the kids.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I don't have a job,yet i have over 250 at age 13.My Parent buy me alot.

I Still don't have Voayger optimus.:( 

6. adam-x

adam-x megazord activate,,

I fail at life.

7. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    I'm Jamie, 28, I work for a major UK bank as a Systems Developer in their Insurance division. It's not wildly exciting, but it pays the bills and allows me to persue my hobby of playing guitar and singing in my band.
    I had quite a few G1/G2 toys as a nipper, but gave them away when I went to secondary school as they were childish.
    BW in the shops and nostalgia discussion at Uni got me back into the plastic crack about 7 years ago. Have amassed loads of BW, only a few Rid/A/E/C and tons of G1 since.

8. theLostSeeker

theLostSeeker Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm Uriel, 28.
    As a very select few know already, I'm a graphic designer. I work for a company that deals in the adult industry, but I also do some freelance stuff here and there.

9. Dinotron

Dinotron AA2010 13-15 AUG BE THERE TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i'm Dean, i'm 26 and i'm a plastic crack head................... one girlfriend left me because of my habit............ "plastic crack will kill you" she'd say to me, but i couldn't stop. As my habit got worse i would spend hundreds of pound a week to fuel my addiction. it got to the stage where i would try to mug small children for their plastic crack cause i would not have the money. rehab went bad, but found a job that would allow me the time off to feed my hunger, a place where all plastic crack heads could go. a place of refuge. a credit card company. there i met my lovely girlfriend, who doesn't mind my addiction and quite enjoys the plastic crack herself........................... short version.........

Dean, 26, working for a credit card manufacturers, been a plastic crack head since good ol' 85!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  10. Pikatron

Pikatron Well-Known Member

I'm 25 and work as a lab assistant in a pathology lab.