others TFs that are compatible?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Ricky_Stream, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Ricky_Stream

Ricky_Stream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I only have 2 prime figures, Bumblebee and Starscream (with 1st edition prime on his way), and i was wondering what figures from other lines (if any) might fit the looks of prime transformers.

what do you guys think?

2. SquirtleSquad7

SquirtleSquad7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Some generations figures do.. Maybe even animated. I like the way Reveal The Sheild Jazz looks next to optimus.

3. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been thinking about this myself. Some of the Prime Transformers almost look Animated, like Wheeljack. More generally, I think anything G1/Classic with an atypical face (like the aforementioned Jazz) and many of the movie toys work. I just discovered that Sidearm Sideswipe and Wheeljack are a proper pair of badasses.

4. SquirtleSquad7

SquirtleSquad7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been meaning to make a thread like this. Itd be cool if people could add more for my inspiration.

5. bobbyjack

bobbyjack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have the Prime guys mixed in with the classics. They look fine to me standing next to them.

6. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

I put Arcee with my Generations, since I had nowhere else to put her, and she looks pretty good there!

7. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    I thought about this a while back. I reckon RTS Lugnut, ROTF Lockdown and most of the PCC's work really well with them...

I use the smaller PCC's such as Bombshock, Steamhammer & Mudslinger and their drones next to the Prime Cyberverse stuff, as pseudo-combiners for that scale (it really looks the part imo!). Classics Devastator sort of works too, with each piece being naturally bigger than a Cyberverse figure due to tf-ing into huge construction vehicles, and looks imposing as hell next to the others when he's combined....plus the translucent "energon limbs" fit right in with the line's gimmick!