Others Do What Nintendont: The Interesting Games of E3

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Gigatron_2005, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

Well, Nintendo showing off their own stuff was just plain horrible yesterday. Despite this there are two titles that I am looking forward to, Mad World and The Conduit. Mad World is being published by Sega, but as far as I know The Conduit still has yet to pick up a publisher

Here is the Mad World content from E3 (warning: nsfw for blood and extreme violence): Video Mad World - Trailer E3 - mad, world, trailer, e3, wii - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Here is a developer walkthrough for The Conduit: Gametrailers.com - The Conduit - E3 2008: Developer Cam Walkthrough Part 1

And if you had not seen the trailer for The Conduit, it was shown awhile before E3: IGN Video: The Conduit Nintendo Wii Trailer - Trailer

So thats what is making me not loose all hope on the Wii for the moment. Hopefully these will turn out to be fun alternatives for the established gamers on Wii. What are you thoughts? Any other interesting looking Wii third party games that I missed?

2. ZeroMayhem

ZeroMayhem Henshin a Go-Go Baby!

I'm really looking forward to Mad World. Normally it doesn't seem like my kinda game, but it's being made by Platinum Games. They're the guys that used to be Capcom's Clover Studios, and I've loved their games so far (Viewtiful Joe, God Hand, Okami).

3. Tigran

Tigran Well-Known Member

Yes.. We know the Nintendo showing was bad. We also know they are actually working on stuff.

We also know third parties are working on things. Give it a rest already.

By the way.. How many First party games did Microsoft announce?

4. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    E3 still exists?

5. Tigran

Tigran Well-Known Member

In pretty much name only. To bad people don't relize that and keep expecting it to be like it was two or three years ago.

E3 now is pretty much a glorified business meeting for everyone.

6. McBradders

McBradders James Franco Club! Moderator

People are entitled to express their disappointment. Please allow them the courtesy to do so without giving them a hard time.

7. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Madworld looked great in the last Nintendo Power I got, but that video makes me wanna buy the game even more now. Maybe I'll buy my 2nd new Wii game this year afterall!

8. Elvin Pena

Elvin Pena <b><font color=red>CyberCon is #1!</font></b> Veteran

News Credits:
    For a Wii game, Conduit looks really good. But, it can't hold a candle to what the PS3 and 360 are pumping out right now. Still, it'll give Wii owners some FPS goodness.

9. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    So is this thread for Nintendo only or all interesting E3 games??

10. toma

toma eskimo in disguise

e3 is pretty much unnecessary. any really good news hits the gaming websites before it ever sees e3. they should've saved things like megaman 9 and chrono trigger ds.