Other Wreckers, anyone?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rattrap Primal, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

Since Universe is giving us a Springer( repaint Evac) and a Roadbuster (repaint CD Hot Shot) any ideas for the other Wreckers? Mine are Broadside (Ultra, new mold) Whirl (repaint/ remold of Energon Bulkhead or repaint/ remold of movie Incenerator), Sandstorm (deluxe, new mold), Topspin and Twintwist (either new molds or reissue the originals)

Wreck and Rule!

2. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

How about Impactor modded from the new Marvel Crossover Hulk fig? Or BM Tankor (ooh, there's an idea...)?

Rack and Ruin would need new moulds to do them justice; I can't think of an existing mould that'd work right. I like the idea of them having two separate figs, each transforming into some kind of air vehicle or hovercraft (the fiction had them transforming into Cybertronian jetsleds, even though it was never shown), and then you could maybe fold back an arm on each fig and peg them together for their combined robot mode.

I definitely concur with Whirl being an E-Bulkhead retool (I once planned to mod an E-Shockblast head to fit him).

And I do think the Jumpstarters would benefit from new moulds too (not reissues, that'd be silly :p ). I'd be up for a Fred's Workshop troop-builder style; One basic torso/legs/arms mould with just different sets of heads, vehicle weapons and arm attachments (wings and tracks). Sort of like they did with Starscream and Ramjet. Then you could also get extras, switch out diferent bits and make new characters.

3. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter

I am dying to get a Broadside made out of a repainted Armada Tidal Wave with a new head.

I'd also like to get new versions of Topspin and Twin Twist - I was always a fan of them.

4. Obvious Prime

Obvious Prime Purple Repaint

News Credits:
    I'd KEEEEEL for a deluxe Sandstorm.

5. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

I think that Springer deserves an actualy triple changing figure. Call me fussy. For Twin twist you can repaint Cybertron Menasor (maybe give him a new head). And call his mini-con buddy Impactor.

6. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

You're fussy about Springer being a triple changer, but you'd be happy with a Menasor redeco for Twin Twist? And what the hell are you doing to poor Impactor?! :eek: 

Sicko.

:p 

7. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

and Scoop (inducted in Stormbringer) could be a repainted Landmine (Cybertron version)