Other Powerful Alien Races in Transformers Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Flashdisk, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been thinking, it would be nice if we get more information on other alien races in the prime universe.

I doubt that humans and cybertronians are the only things out there. Airachnid went hunting for alien creatures.

But thinking about it, despite the power of the Cybertronians, I don't think they're the most powerful race out there.

Their civilization has already collapsed. And they're pretty much isolated.

I think it would be nice if we get to see more alien races. Some of which older and more powerful than that of the Cybertronians during their golden age.

Imagine the other worldly horrors that these creatures could bring and the thrill they could add to the viewers.

Various alien races in all shapes and sizes. Some composed of protoplasm, tentacled creatures. Those that can heal and recuperate from any wound. Creatures with immense psychic abilities. Monsters so ferocious they could rip an allosaur with their own claws.

Creatures so powerful that a mere glimpse of them could injure one's psyche.

I would be nice to see how these races interact with each other. With space empires rising and falling. Wars breaking out between these advanced civilizations. A universe that is chaotic and frightening. With humans and cybertronians stuck in the middle.

What do you think? I think the writers could play with this. Alien races older and more powerful than any races the Cybertronians have encountered before.

Also why not think of an alien race? Think of a scenario, conflict. Make them horrifying. Then share. :D 

Example:

The Kematyan. ( I changed the vietnamese word 'kematian' to get this. )

An alien race born from a a primordial god named Andrago( An ancient enemy of both Unicron and Primus). This race has a humanoid build. Their bodies composed of substances with organic and inorganic properties not normally found on earth. The average individual is 40 feet tall, protected by thick armour. Their face has a hideous mouth with countless teeth, lined with hundreds of tentacles. They have countless small pincers lining their mouth. They have clawed arms and legs. Their claws are so strong and large they could easily rip through Cybertronian alloy as if it were wet paper. They have 2 sets of dragon fly like wings. They have immense telepathic and telekenetic ablities that they can use to fight as well as enable them to fly in earth's atmosphere. The more powerful leaders may have different colors and various mutations.

Each of them has the ability to regenerate injuries within seconds. This means that a ripped arm or head can regrow in less than a minute.

They have insanely advanced technology, but have very few Starships relative to their number since their bodies are easily able to overcome the hazards of space and many of the of the most inhospitable planets they come across. The Starships they do have are mainly used to carry materials and tools they need to conquer another world.

Each Kematyan is highly intelligent and are practically immortal. They can reproduce asexually , through spores. Because of this their numbers can grow exponentially, increasing the need for conquest. However if there's a need to control their number, some of the weaker ones are sacrificed to andrago.

They come to earth under the orders of their god, to devour any trace of Primus and Unicron in the universe. That includes beings that were born on Unicrons body.

2. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Its a big universe, I'd love to see other alien races, maybe even more powerful than the Cybertronian factions.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I'd prefer something like The Swarm [i.e some kind of Eldritch Abommination] lurking around the galaxy.

4. AngryChad

AngryChad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Other races were one of my favorite parts about the Drift comic mini-series. I'm all for them in Prime, although it would mean more 3D models, which they've already said are costly.

5. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bring on the Quintessons!

6. WreckNRule426

WreckNRule426 Autobot

We don't need other alien races. It'd get confusing and take away from the suspension of disbelief this series has already created so freaking well.

7. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm liking the idea, but maybe the aliens you described are a bit overpowered. Really the "being able to regenerate a severed head" part. They have to be able to die some way. Maybe change cutting/blowing off their head and it growing back to cutting/blowing off their head and them falling over & going boom. But definitely. An alien race the bots & cons both need to team up to beat is a great idea... It'd make a good 5+ episodes of badassery and story arc.

8. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I want to see more MECH before I see alien races mucking things up.

9. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    Quintessons. Pleasepleasepleaseplease.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Quintessions but only if Airachnid kills them all.

11. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    As part of a character study on Airachnid, it could be interesting to see some of the alien species that she hunted and destroyed before coming to Earth in a flashback of hers showing what became of them. But if the series is going to bring in more off-worlders, I'd rather it takes a look at TFs from other colony worlds as addressed in the recent Exiles novel. That could provide an opportunity to reveal more information on the history of the Cybertronian race.

12. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

The Vok.

13. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    :lol  I laugh, but really the only way.

It could be an interesting episode to have one of Airachnid past prisoners track HER down to exact a bit of revenge on her..and her allies. :popcorn 

14. thespaniard

thespaniard Well-Known Member

i dont see the point its transformers, a war between good and evil cybertronions on earth why have other aliens mess with that. Quintessons okay and we never saw the voks real form but i really don't want to see more aliens there's enough with human characters gumming up the roboty goodness

15. lordjimmybob

lordjimmybob Well-Known Member

I always thought that there should be an alien incarnation of beast wars. The Maximals and Predacons are stranded on a fictional planet filled with toxic swamps, acid rain and venomous bioluminescent flora. These conditions would eat away at the alloy coatings of the Transformers. The only things able to survive in such dire consequences are the local wild life. So their beast modes would turn into brand new species unlike anything we have on Earth. I think that would be more interesting than transforming into animals we already know about. The creative team can go absolutely nuts sculpting a never before seen world and creatures.

16. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    I'm thinking of another race..

Habireans.

These are powerful psychic creatures.

Their bodies are a powerful fusion of organic and inorganic materials. But this hides their true nature.

Eons ago, in both physical, technological, and psychic abilities the Habirean's abilities rivaled that of the Kematyans. And in a few cases even surpassed them. Their empire became so powerful that many of the most powerful creatures of the universe united against them in a universal war and using an artificial plague destroyed the Habirean's physical bodies. But so powerful were they, that most of their surviving population were able to transfer their minds/souls into a race of limited psychic protection, the innocians. Enslaving the entire innocian race to become their vessels, the Habrieans hid themselves from their enemies.

Though unable to increase their number, the Habireans are still virtually immortal. Upon the birth of an Innocian, a Habirean would transfer its psyche into the new younger frame.

The original forms of the Habireans have been forgotten. The history books unable to truly articulate the horror of what they once were. Now, they can only see the Innocian vessels that they possess. Originally Innocians were a beautiful race, with great culture, history and art. But ever since their enslavement by the Habireans, their bodies have been modified to become ghastly living weapons. Their culture, art and history literally lost to the sands of time.

The loss of their original forms weakened the Habireans psychic and physical attributes. But other races of the universe keep vigilant, knowing full well that the Habireans are building up strength. With anger festering, the Habireans wish to throw the universe back into an all out war.

17. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    I'd love for them to expand on the other aliens races in the TF universe. They talked about Quintessons in the books and how they fought them off, but I'm sure there's others too. I also hope they go into the other Transformer planets (also in the books). The various Transformer planets would almost be alien to our current Cybertronian cast.

18. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Absolutely! But change them into something more threatening then hovering octopi with five faces!

19. Flashdisk

News Credits:
    Hmm.. I think it would be interesting if the Cybertronians make various attempts to copy alien life forms.

I'd really like the Quintessions to be terrifying creatures, with a strange and interesting history of their own. Maybe if they didn't start out as monstrous but became that way through a series of incidents and choices.

I'd really be interested in more races in Prime. One of the things, in my opinion that can allow people to relate with alien robots from another planet is to make them seem vulnerable. Let them fight races or beings that are on a whole higher level of power, so much so that the autobots are forced to use creativity and resourcefulness instead of brute force.

Also the universe would look a bit suspenseful and mysterious if we find that there are things bigger than the Cybertronians hanging around in the backyard. If Cybertronians are the only things( or are the most powerful) out there then the Prime universe becomes boring because that would mean we've seen everything that the Prime universe has to offer. But if we find that there are bigger things out there, then we can become curious and start to wonder. And those things can cause the imagination to do cartweels and build excitement. I say, let people feel the suspense, and gaze at the infinite depths of space. Strange and wondrous creatures could pop out. Let their imagination run wild. Build an exciting universe.

20. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

With Hasbro wanting to run Transformers Prime for a very long time it seems like there should be enough time to work some aliens in here and there.

It does have it's advantages. The Scraplets episode was a nice change of pace so aliens could be used to mix it up a bit from the same old Autobot vs Decepticon. It would also be a nice change to show the Autobots as the defenders of Earth from all threats not just the Cons.

Plus it makes the universe seem bigger when there is more to it than just Earth and a dead Cybertron.

Since they are aliens couldn't they just reuse the same basic CGI model over and over for them kind of like how Dr Who has the Cybermen looking alike or the Daleks are the same except for the colors.