Other cool items you own

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Spoiler, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Ok gang, I know we have another topic of what your other collections consist of, but this one is a rather differnet one. Not more or less collectables but something different. Reason I am posting, is because what I posess is not really a collectable but rather a...well let me show you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That is right, these are costumes. Now what I do with these is actually volunteer for things like charities, or as you see in the second picture, a science senter opening exhibit for a Star Wars section. Mainly what I do is help raise money for organizations like Relay for Life(Cancer) Autism, and for less fortunate people. Also, like the volunteering we did at the science exhibit, mainly for photographs with children. More or less I do this not for myself, but for the other people. I do it to make kids happy to see what they would see as real Star Wars characters. As for the first picture, I had a friend do a lil photoshopping to make it look good.

2. Skor

Skor I HATE U TRASH MONSTAAAR! TFW2005 Supporter

I have half a Stormtrooper myself, missing the leg armour and undersuit. And the desire to wear it anywhere.

But the only really cool things aside from that are signed albums from Pink Floyd, Ash, Muse and a few others.

3. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I have a 5' tall Daffy Duck that was originally used as a store display at the old Warner Brother's Studio Store. Also have a 24" tall Lego man that was also a display item.

4. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

My comic page collection. Original pages of Iron Man by Tony Harris, sketch of IM by Billy Tucci, cover of Cable Deadpool by Pat Zircher, TF page by Pat Lee (yea yea), Iron man page by Sean Chen, IM splash page by Chen, GIJoe Frontline page by Tim Seeley featuring Beachhead (fav Joe), Power Girl page by Amanda Conner and Jim palmiotti, and 2 Prints by Greg Horn

[​IMG]

And of course the iron man helmet.

5. slugslinger2004

slugslinger2004 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a 1966 Pontiac GTO. Needs some major work, but hopefully after I graduate and get a permanent job I can change that :) 

6. Streck

Streck <B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">QED</B></FONT> Veteran

I've got one of these:

[​IMG]

And one of these:

[​IMG]

Together they are the bee's knees.

7. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Use to compete in Olympic Taekwondo. Here's a pic of all the medals I won (the ones closes to the camera have no rank since I won those at my school) and my old competition uniform. Man, I miss fighting. :lol 

[​IMG]

And one of the first covers with a photo of Chuck Norris on Black Belt Magazine. :D  Before there was several drawn covers with him on it.

[​IMG]

8. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Nothing as cool or unique as some of yours here, but I like collecting dvd's..I have thousands of them,all bought, I won't download or bootleg them..For some reason I like seeing the display get larger and larger as it fills out..I have no idea why.

9. Lady_Prime

Lady_Prime Prime's Leading Lady

Ebay:
    I have John Belushi's autograph along with Harrison Ford's, Sean Connery's, Hugo Weaving's, Mel Gibson's, Sam Elliott's and Hugh Jackman's.

Pictures forthcoming..

Heather

10. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    The big imposing piece of my sword collection. This thing's already poked and nicked me more times than the rest put together. I like weapons that look like they can do serious damage.

11. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    [​IMG]
    Does he count as an item?

12. drippy

drippy is a freethinker.

That is incredibly awesome in this day and age.

I've got these:

[​IMG]

A 10 gallon top of the line electronically controlled brewing sculpture.

[​IMG]

Though my conical fermenter is externally cooled and heated. I can cool to approximately 30 degrees below ambient temperature...which means lagers in the summer time!

[​IMG]If anyone is curious, I can provide more info and pictures of my actual setup.

13. 80Datsun210

80Datsun210 Well-Known Member

Mine is similar to Spoiler's: not really a collectible, but...

[​IMG]
    ...plus there's a lot of other related crap that didn't make the picture (tent, blankets, mess gear, etc.). It's part of a non-profit historical educational outreach group...er, yeah.

Or an excuse to go out in the woods and shoot at each other with actual guns (loaded with blanks).

No Photoshopping was involved in this photo, by the way, it is a scan of an ambrotype.

14. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't want to quote a crap-ton of pictures but to Strek and Wreckgar I say this:

DAAAAYYUUUUMMMM!!

Me likey!

15. jagganathprime

jagganathprime Banned

.... I have a 1890s water boiler... and an original 1930s Sharp mechanical pencil?.... does that count ?...

16. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios Humility > Huge Ego

I have the autographs of Mike Nelson and Kevin Murphy, of Mystery Science Theater fame. I hadn't brought anything for them to sign, so I dug in my wallet and found my old armed forces enlistment(probably not the correct word) paper confirmation thingy. Whatever the thing is that you have to sign up for when you turn 18, probably for any possible drafts. They of course mistook it for a sign that I was enlisting in the army. My buddy had them sign a 5 cent royalty check he happened to have on them.

It's really not that great to most people, but they're my favorite celebrities and they're the only autographs I have. I'd rather meet them again then try to meet some of the celebrities that show up in Oshkosh for EAA, like Harrison Ford.

17. RHansen

RHansen Sir. Ranbotnic Veteran

News Credits:
    i've got Skor, he's my new lover after our chat today

18. Phy

Phy I want... ROOM SERVICE!!

News Credits:
    I has a bukkit

19. Trenner Dios

Trenner Dios Humility > Huge Ego

Oh noes! ur in Genral Dizkushin, postin noncents!

20. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wreckgar those are awesome :thumb