Other Autobots in prequel comic....

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by CSpuppydog, Feb 1, 2007.

1. CSpuppydog

CSpuppydog Well-Known Member

I noticed that in the Transformers prequel comic preview that was posted a few days ago that on the cover that had BB, Arcee, and Inferno(at least I think they are) fighting a bunch of drones.... if you look between BB's legs you can see th silhouettes of two other Transformers. Since hey are facing the drones I assume they are Autobots. Hve they said who they are yet?

If you guys have no idea what I'm talking abut I took a picture and circles them.
    [​IMG]

IMHO If they haven't said who they are I think that the bigger one could be grimlock... Im not sure why.. it just kinda looks like him. and for the other one... I have no idea..

What do you guys think?

2. optimus_prime_rules_007

optimus_prime_rules_007 Banned

Got me, those designs are so out to lunch it's hard to tell who is who. The only ones i can possibly guess at are all the Seekers on the cover.

3. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    there's really no way of telling. at all. they changed the design so much, and those are just shadows, so...they could be people dressed in robot suits for all we know.

4. Heat Guy

Heat Guy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe Prime for the big one and Jazz for the little? That's my only guess. But I cant wait to see what all we got in store with the preview comics and the main movie comic.

5. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

That bigger one COULD be Prime, or it could be someone closer to BB.

I'd like IDW to keep Prime "up their Sleeve" for a while, have his big reveal a moment of ultimate peril for someone, and this huge bloody robot rocks up and pummels the enemy into submission.

6. matadormi5

matadormi5 Well-Known Member

Ironhide and...some other guy maybe?